Groups

Raver kid finds out bin laden is dead

11 Comments

Original Poster

Nice!

Banned

Fake

The interview is about the music in the nightclub. Do you not speak Russian?

I think you will find at the end, the interviewer said impress me and I'll suck you, he just confirmed she was offering the suck if he impressed her, which she confirmed he then proceeded to dance like a wombat and the end result is he didn't get sucked (_;)

what a nob

Original Poster

I know it's not real, no one said it was! It's just like the hitler ones with the subs put over it, still funny

guv

FakeThe interview is about the music in the nightclub. Do you not speak … FakeThe interview is about the music in the nightclub. Do you not speak Russian?

FAKE.

she is telling him that PSN got hacked

Banned

souljacker

I know it's not real, no one said it was! It's just like the hitler ones … I know it's not real, no one said it was! It's just like the hitler ones with the subs put over it, still funny

lol. Did you think I was suggesting I could speak Russian? X)

Original Poster

Yes we know it's fake it tells you that in the description, surely no one thought it was real??

tbh I couldn't see much point to that vid.

numptyj

FAKE.she is telling him that PSN got hacked

he looks a bit like geohot..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value48

See more discussions