Raw Cacao? Where to buy ? Help please

Posted 7th Apr
I’m looking for raw Cacao powder, organic ideally.

Raw meaning not roasted nor Dutch processed (alkalized), making them raw which allows for the most beneficial properties of the cacao to stay intact.

Been searching online, can’t seem to find a a good reliable raw brand that is affordable .

Any help would be much appreciated
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
coys6707/04/2020 15:49

I buy mine from …I buy mine from herehttps://www.realfoodsource.com/product/organic-unroasted-cocoacacao-powder/

Dam .. why is it so cheap. Great price if it’s real. Don’t know that brand.

How long does it take for uk mainland delivery ? I’m in london
What do you think of this one on amazon? Same price as yours ?

PINK SUN Raw Organic Cacao Powder 1kg (or 2kg 3kg) Unsweetened Drinking Chocolate Natural Criollo Cocoa Sugar Free 1000g Bulk Buy amazon.co.uk/dp/…GZW
Couple of days delivery normally, I have used them for years now for all different items and always been happy, think they sell on Amazon as well if you want to check the reviews.
coys6707/04/2020 15:54

Couple of days delivery normally, I have used them for years now for all …Couple of days delivery normally, I have used them for years now for all different items and always been happy, think they sell on Amazon as well if you want to check the reviews.

Free delivery ?
BigStart07/04/2020 15:55

Free delivery ?

No, but I always go for the cheapest and its still quick, normally I spend £50-60 though so it works out not that bad.
Most supermarkets will have Cacao, I bought mine from the small Tesco, that only has 'essentials', i.e Alcohol and pizza.
Bigfootpete08/04/2020 14:23

Most supermarkets will have Cacao, I bought mine from the small Tesco, …Most supermarkets will have Cacao, I bought mine from the small Tesco, that only has 'essentials', i.e Alcohol and pizza.

Unlikely to meet the reasonable requirements of the OP.
MadeDixonsCry08/04/2020 14:29

Unlikely to meet the reasonable requirements of the OP.

Nobody likes a smartarse.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions