Groups

Ray Quinn - the human oilslick - is there anything redeemable about him? Discuss . . .

Dancing on ice is on again, can't help but notice how, well, smarmy he seems.

17 Comments

Original Poster

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_J1rbR64KumM/Ra54OsBW5XI/AAAAAAAAACE/BWFgmetrg1k/s400/butch_patrick5.jpg

to be fair ermm no.

prat.
    http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00598/RayQuinn_682_598053a.jpg

starsparkle2311;4648885

Bring back Brookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah too right, i really miss that show & El Dorado :thumbsup:

the boys a fud

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4648885

Bring back Brookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't his mum in Brookie?

mbgringo;4648925

Yeah jackie corkhill wasn't it?

mbgringo;4648925

Ray was in Brookside himself - not sure about his mother .

Lulu'sMammy;4648968

She's not his mum :?

During her school years her reports stated that she was very keen, quite bright and generally did well academically although she didn't do very well in Geography.

Sue has been married for 20 years to David Fleesham who was well known for his role in Emmerdale where he played bad boy Charlie Aindow. Sue has 3 children Richard aged nine, Emily twelve and Rosie six. The couple first met during a tour of Pinocchio where Sue arrived in a pink suit and wearing baby pink lipstick to play the title character. While David played Mr Fox.

Sue got her first job at 15 where she worked Saturdays in a shop, and her first television experience was working for the police series Z Cars. Her experience of soaps comes from Coronation Street where she stayed for four years during the eighties to play the part of Gloria Todd a barmaid

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4648968

I've been corrected, isn't ray quinn, was the fleeschman lad from Corrie . . . . .

Quinn was the bullied lad in Brookie . . . . .

Oh right, i could of sworn it was. I also didn't think Ray was in Brookie?

mbgringo;4649017

I've been corrected, isn't ray quinn, was the fleeschman lad from Corrie … I've been corrected, isn't ray quinn, was the fleeschman lad from Corrie . . . . . Quinn was the bullied lad in Brookie . . . . .

Yeah i am getting muddled up aint i?

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4649033

Yeah i am getting muddled up aint i?

Snap, just been corrected by the queen of soaps on the sofa next to me.

I now know more about brookie than Phil Redmond.

Jackie Corkhills son was in corrie,he was the goth that went out with Sarah,I cant remember his name but he won celeb Xfactor or something like that

I think Ray quinn killed his bully in brooky

ettam123;4649093

I think Ray quinn killed his bully in brooky

Spot on :

However, poor Ray, who previously played schoolboy murderer Anthony Murray on Channel 4 soap Brookside, lost out in the final to Leona Lewis. Teenage crooner Ray Quinn wowed the nation's mums with his relentless assault on Frank Sinatra's back...

annoying, he is very good at everything.
    I bet he has a tiny richard though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767115
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1730
      3. TechInTheBasket?34
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710946

See more discussions