Rayman, LoneCrusader, MissPiggy and Slinks. (Oh, Admin too!)

I would just like to thank Rayman and LoneCrusader for being so helpful and active on this site.

I would also like to thank MissPiggy and Slinks for all of the work which they put in.

I would finally like to thank the Admin for all of the work he does, plus the incentives!! :wink:

There are loads more very active users, but these are a few which stick in my mind.

Anyway, if you feel like thanking anyone on this website for their contributions, then post it here.

9 Comments

I second that, congratulations to you peeps! :wink:

Awwwww :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I hope you all know this site wouldn't exist/be any good/would suck without the help of everyone of you members!!!!!!

Thanks for those kind words, they're very much appreciated.

I'm going to duplicate the previous post :lol:

This site is where it is because of the time every member puts into it. All the good people here sharing their knowledge, whether it's a question that gets the rest of us thinking or the hottest deal that's found on any one day. There is something special + good about the way this place is buzzing...

So a big THANK YOU to you all too! from me.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

[color=darkblue]And a very big Thank you back for those kinds words of appreciation, I would also like to thank YOU & all other members who have made this site what it is today, for without such, it wouldn't exist in the form it is in! :wink:

I would also like to thank admin for making all this possible [/color] :wink:

thanku to admin and everyone from me! i love this site!

Well Thankyou duckmagicuk2 :oops: & I would like to thank everyone for contributing to this site

& a special thanks to admin

This is a great site! Very easy to use and always updated. You guys do a great job!!!

**Just my two cents from over here in the U.S.

ducky, looking at ur posts it looks like ur in love with admin...............how long was slinks a mod for, maybe i cud take her place?!

(ace for mod)

Ace, it's called "gravedigging"

and it's naughty:evil:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions