Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Razer 2.0 Gaming Speakers Nommo Chroma - £89.99 @ Currys PC World (Currys Price Matching Non RGB Version)

Posted 27th May 2020
Sounds clickbaity but bear with me.
Currys offer a price match promise and will match items from other retailers however they don't seem to be checking the items thoroughly and I have done this 3 times currently in the past week with BIG savings.
currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing-accessories/computer-accessories/pc-speakers/razer-nommo-chroma-2-0-gaming-pc-speakers-10180702-pdt.html
You need to get onto live chat and ask for a price match and link their page to begin with and then the competitors page I asked them to price match against box.co.uk on the non RGB version and they did.
I have also done this with a height adjustable monitor which was £50 more against the non height adjustable model.

3472877.jpg
Community Updates
Top comments
Surely this is borderline fraud and morally incorrect as you’re knowingly manipulating a goodwill system.... not sure it sits right with me... it’s the sort of thing that will get removed as a small minority abuse it... big company or not.
Kingsworth27/05/2020 22:40

There's no borderline about it. It is fraud. Reported.

Its nice you've turned over a new leaf and gone against your old ways. Respect.

"So once you've set up a US account/downloaded it to PS4. Can you switch back to your normal account and play it like normal?"

Not like you've ever tried getting something cheaper using a loophole?
26 Comments
Where do I find there live chat? I’ve been wanting to buy these
How do you find online chat ?,
chloe.davison27/05/2020 21:55

Where do I find there live chat? I’ve been wanting to buy these

Live chat is hit and miss usually I add item to basket and wait in the basket for a little bit. It pops up
davver9927/05/2020 21:57

How do you find online chat ?,

Live chat is hit and miss usually I add item to basket and wait in the basket for a little bit. It pops up
Is live chat available now or morning now ?
wakkaday27/05/2020 22:16

Is live chat available now or morning now ?

I was on live chat about 20 mins ago. If you need my code message me as I've not used it.
rosierd27/05/2020 22:17

I was on live chat about 20 mins ago. If you need my code message me as …I was on live chat about 20 mins ago. If you need my code message me as I've not used it.

Yes please if you can pm
They must close at 10, I've tried everything and no prompt for live chat.
gregorycutts27/05/2020 22:20

They must close at 10, I've tried everything and no prompt for live chat.

It did take me a good 10 mins or so of waiting but yeah could be worth a shout in the morning.
Surely this is borderline fraud and morally incorrect as you’re knowingly manipulating a goodwill system.... not sure it sits right with me... it’s the sort of thing that will get removed as a small minority abuse it... big company or not.
JoshReeves-Cooper27/05/2020 22:32

Surely this is borderline fraud and morally incorrect as you’re knowingly m …Surely this is borderline fraud and morally incorrect as you’re knowingly manipulating a goodwill system.... not sure it sits right with me... it’s the sort of thing that will get removed as a small minority abuse it... big company or not.

No I totally agree with you. I mean they might as well get me for coersion too.
Bumped lol
rosierd27/05/2020 22:17

I was on live chat about 20 mins ago. If you need my code message me as …I was on live chat about 20 mins ago. If you need my code message me as I've not used it.

Hi mate tried to message about what you did to get this etc. Feel free to PM when you're free. Cheers
Yer I cant get live chat
JoshReeves-Cooper27/05/2020 22:32

Surely this is borderline fraud and morally incorrect as you’re knowingly m …Surely this is borderline fraud and morally incorrect as you’re knowingly manipulating a goodwill system.... not sure it sits right with me... it’s the sort of thing that will get removed as a small minority abuse it... big company or not.

Agreed
Kingsworth27/05/2020 22:40

Its nice you've turned over a new leaf and gone against your old ways. Respect.

"So once you've set up a US account/downloaded it to PS4. Can you switch back to your normal account and play it like normal?"

Not like you've ever tried getting something cheaper using a loophole?
davver9927/05/2020 22:40

Yer I cant get live chat

I've tried to PM you. It won't send can you send me a message I've a code you can have.
jellytotz27/05/2020 22:39

Hi mate tried to message about what you did to get this etc. Feel free to …Hi mate tried to message about what you did to get this etc. Feel free to PM when you're free. Cheers

Here's my code I never used.

Go right to payment page and choose add offer code.

Code is: 100015089240300
rosierd27/05/2020 22:42

Its nice you've turned over a new leaf and gone against your old ways. …Its nice you've turned over a new leaf and gone against your old ways. Respect."So once you've set up a US account/downloaded it to PS4. Can you switch back to your normal account and play it like normal?"Not like you've ever tried getting something cheaper using a loophole?

Not when it's purposefully misleading/defrauding a company no.

I guess you need to though when you're on minimum wage.
Kingsworth27/05/2020 22:49

Not when it's purposefully misleading/defrauding a company no. I guess you …Not when it's purposefully misleading/defrauding a company no. I guess you need to though when you're on minimum wage.

Words of someone burned.

You can't preach if you've purposefully misled or defrauded a company too. Ie Sony.
rosierd27/05/2020 22:50

Words of someone burned.You can't preach if you've purposefully misled or …Words of someone burned.You can't preach if you've purposefully misled or defrauded a company too. Ie Sony.

What the heck are you talking about? Pitiful human being. Muted...
Kingsworth27/05/2020 22:52

What the heck are you talking about? Pitiful human being. Muted...

Check your post history. When you wanted a game cheaper you used the US PSN store 😁 have a nice day.
rosierd27/05/2020 22:44

I've tried to PM you. It won't send can you send me a message I've a code …I've tried to PM you. It won't send can you send me a message I've a code you can have.

I cant message you must be a setting
Chromas are often in the £90-£100 region on amazon anyway.
Disgrace that this has only been moved to discussion. Same as buying a ps4 in tesco by weighing it as fruit and veg. Disgusted that the mods left this up as a deal for over 2 hours to only move it to discussions. If I worked for Curry's I'd have the lawyers all over this....
Edited by: "GST11" 28th May
Post a comment
@
    Text