Groups
    EXPIRED

Razer DeathAdder 1800dpi 3G Infrared Gaming Mouse

Hi there,
    I need a little help finding the best price for a Razer DeathAdder 1800dpi 3G Infrared Gaming Mouse. Speed of delivery is not essential. The lowest price inclusive of P&P to mainland UK.

Heres a pic
    razerzone.com/ima…jpg

Specs

High precision gaming mouse
    The Razer DeathAdder, when placed in the right hands, will send enemies scurrying for cover. Its pinpoint accuracy and lightning fast speed are undoubtedly the finest in the art of fragging.

Ergonomic right-handed design
    The right-handed ergonomic design with rubber coated buttons provide slip-resistant grip and improved comfort during intensive gameplay.

1800dpi 3g infrared sensor
    Powered by Razer Precision, the new 3G infrared sensor on the Razer DeathAdder lets you move 2.25 times faster when compared to a standard 800 dpi optical sensor. Before the enemy sees you, hes already dead.

5 Programmable, ultra-large hyperesponse buttons
    The Razer DeathAdder allows gamers to program their button functions while Razers Hyperesponse technology reduces latency. No action is too fast for the Razer DeathAdder. Its 16-bit ultra-wide data channel allows latency-free gaming on all battlegrounds.

Zero-acoustic ultraslick
    Teflon feet
    Watch the Razer DeathAdder glide and slide as you experience the true meaning of smooth gaming.

On-The-Fly Senstivity drivers
    With On-The-Fly Senstivity drivers, you can switch dpi settings right in the midst of a fierce battle!

1000Hz Ultrapolling
    The fast response time of the Razer DeathAdder means you never have to wait for the mouse no matter how quick you are.

Always-on instant response
    Always-On capabilities give gamers virtually no latency when the mouse goes back into action from idling.

Thanks

8 Comments

This is available at a few places:-

]click here £36.99 +£7.50 delivery

]click here £44.49 at amazon(however it is not supplied by amazon so I'm not sure whether it qualifies for free delivery.

]click here £44.98 at Ebuyer....if you need anything else you can get free delivery if your order is over £49.99

Hope this helps

Ooh just found it at BlahDVD ]click £39.99 delivered and 5% quidco,awaiting stock though.

Here is a link to a possible £2 off as well ]click every little helps!

Don't forget your ]Exactmat either :)!

I'm using a razer pro with the promat and it's splendid :).

Razer are fantastic, I am using a plasma Diamondback.

Original Poster

BillyBobThorntz0

Don't forget your ]Exactmat either :)!I'm using a razer pro with the … Don't forget your ]Exactmat either :)!I'm using a razer pro with the promat and it's splendid :).

I was also very interested in the pro version as it seems to use the same technology (also very similar spec) as the Deathadder, but not directly marketed for the gaming scene. Very good prices for them now as well.

Thanks for the mat idea, but I will give it a go on mine first. Very tempted.

I got mine when the pro first came out, and payed about £27 for it. A few days later play.com had it for £19.99! If you can find it for a similar price, it's well worth it!

Original Poster

Thanks also to MuckyPup for BlahDVD price
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…48
      2. Electricity67
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)59
      4. iPhone charging cable.917

See more discussions