Expired

Razor E100 scooter

Banned 3
Found 24th Oct 2009
Looking for 2 of these one in pink and one in red for the kids.

I have seen the Argos deal, but they are out of stock everywhere where I can get them, so looking for some alternatives.

Please help, many thanks

3 Comments

tesco have the red one in stock unsure if you can choose alternative colours £129.99

skatehut.co.uk have them red one £119.95 and pink one same price both in stock

Original Poster Banned

keli;6673218

tesco have the red one in stock unsure if you can choose alternative … tesco have the red one in stock unsure if you can choose alternative colours £129.99skatehut.co.uk have them red one £119.95 and pink one same price both in stock

Cheers, the tesco ones and skatehut are both £129.99. I was hoping for cheaper than argos or the same price. Its OK I have found them on Amazon for £119.99 delivered, cheers :thumbsup:

sculpturatus;6673252

Cheers, the tesco ones and skatehut are both £129.99. I was hoping for … Cheers, the tesco ones and skatehut are both £129.99. I was hoping for cheaper than argos or the same price. Its OK I have found them on Amazon for £119.99 delivered, cheers :thumbsup:

the skatehut advertising the at 129 but when i checked they were 119 i was tempted to get 1 for the boy but he only 5 so unsure if he be able to do it
Post a comment
@
    Text