EXPIRED

RC Helicopter on Amazon.co.uk

Can any one help me find an RC Helicopter, that's in stock and sold by Amazon (no marketplace)? I swear I detest trying to find something on amazon these days, I have spent ages...so far only managed to find one but it's pink (it's for a guy, he wouldn't appreciate pink) and I am so bloomin frustrated with it.

Thanks if any one can do a better job than me

amazon.co.uk

6 Comments

Forget about amazon and buy one from this place...
dealextreme.com/sea…ter
Picco Z (advertised as 'worlds smallest pocket RC helicopter') under £10 delivered! Bought loads of stuff from them in the past and they are superb.
Good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster

masterruckus;1350087

something like … something like this?http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silverlit-Radio-Control-Picoo-Helicopter/dp/B000FNUF8O/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1197657910&sr=8-1

That one would be ideal except that it isn't in stock until December 18th and wouldn't be here in time for xmas!

Foxy102;1350247

Forget about amazon and buy one from this … Forget about amazon and buy one from this place...http://www.dealextreme.com/search.dx/search.helicopterPicco Z (advertised as 'worlds smallest pocket RC helicopter') under £10 delivered! Bought loads of stuff from them in the past and they are superb.Good luck :thumbsup:

I actually have one from dealextreme, got it on behalf of my sister in law for her nephew and think it's great, that's why I now want another one...but obviously it's too late to get it from HK in time for xmas

I want one from amazon specifially, because I have a £10 voucher.

Thanks for trying to help guys

There are quite a few on play.com

Banned

Buy it then spray paint it black and say it's an Air Wolf replica.

In stock.....guaranteed delivery before christmas amazon.co.uk/Sil…8-1

Just bought one.....getting despatched 18th Dec.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
    2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
    4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions