Groups

RE 02 GOGGLER ????

Hi
    can anyone help me here as i have been told they are discontinuing the 02 joggler ?
    if so is there anything else out there with the same sort of spec ????
    would aprreciate some feedback here .....please .. :-)
    thanks.....

7 Comments

If you look for the old joggler deal on here it should tell you the name of the manufacturer. Jogglers were just rebranded.

It was an american firm and they had a fair few different models.

Somewhere in the 1300+ posts there is a link to youtube video's from the manufacturer.

hotukdeals.com/ite…nd-

Original Poster

fragilegorilla;8961143

If you look for the old joggler deal on here it should tell you the name … If you look for the old joggler deal on here it should tell you the name of the manufacturer. Jogglers were just rebranded.It was an american firm and they had a fair few different models.

ok will try and find something .....
    cheers..:?

Hi, you can also run alternate OS like Ubuntu NR and browse the net and watch films fromusb hdd and from TV USB sticks as well!!!!

Obviously MAME is teh shniz as well!
    :w00t:

- Openpeak opentablet 7 (openpeak make the joggler)
    - Sony Dash (chumby)
    - Cisco have also got a similar device coming soon

If its internet radio you're after, my orange liveradio came today and the quality is SO much better than I get on the joggler, and at almost half the price.

Original Poster

Butterbean;8962677

If its internet radio you're after, my orange liveradio came today and … If its internet radio you're after, my orange liveradio came today and the quality is SO much better than I get on the joggler, and at almost half the price.

yeh have ordered the orange radio and see how that goes
    for 30 pounds ..BARGAIN ...i hope ..:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions