Expired

Re Clarins returns policy

Found 2nd Aug 2013
Hi, I have purchased some cream from clarins but it's not working! I bought it from Boots instore at the clarins counter. I know that Clinique have a really good returns policy but does clarins have the same? Any advice would be great
Community Updates
AskClarins
7 Comments
Phone them and ask?
Sometimes facial wrinkles run too deep.
Move on and accept your imperfections, however revolting to others.
It's not wrinkles! Lol
Was sold a product for oily skin and it doesn't work....their products are expensive
google.co.uk/sea…2fw

first link suggests only unused items can be returned

Mind you, if you went into the store and kicked up a fuss about how useless their products are..........

if you are a veggie, then take some vitamin B2 supplements

channel4.com/4be…kin
duffy101

It's not wrinkles! LolWas sold a product for oily skin and it doesn't … It's not wrinkles! LolWas sold a product for oily skin and it doesn't work....their products are expensive

I tried Clinique and Clarins years ago and did not like either.
I now use Dermalogica and my skin has been great.Really good products.
I get all my stuff from here pure-beauty.co.uk/

Maybe worth a try?
I have had same problem except they actually matched (apparently) the shade I needed and when I got home it looks ridiculous! Did they give you a refund?
emmamcg

I have had same problem except they actually matched (apparently) the … I have had same problem except they actually matched (apparently) the shade I needed and when I got home it looks ridiculous! Did they give you a refund?

I haven't attempted it yet. The lady on the counter is quite scary and i have been putting it off until i know what my rights are!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions