Re-contract mid-contract Sky?

Found 27th Jan
Hi,

im a few months into a contract with Sky where I got 60% discount for 12 months of an 18 month contract. I’m considering getting Sky multi room, but I’m aware sky will want to look me in for another 18months. Is there anyway they’d agree to a similar discount I have now for the complete 18 months of the new contract?

Thanks
Dan
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
thought multi room was now only available for sky q customers
Original Poster
I’ve got sky q
have you logged in online and clicked offers and upgrades might be an offer there?

normally an extra £12 a month
Edited by: "jamstaruk1972" 27th Jan
I took multi room yesterday. Paid £20 for the box and paying £8 extra a month. But is 18 month contract
Original Poster
marshy5128 m ago

I took multi room yesterday. Paid £20 for the box and paying £8 extra a m …I took multi room yesterday. Paid £20 for the box and paying £8 extra a month. But is 18 month contract

We’re you end or mid contract? What discount do you have on your main Sky package, has that discount been extended for the full 18 months?

Also which department did you speak to to get that offer
borat123419 h, 23 m ago

We’re you end or mid contract? What discount do you have on your main Sky p …We’re you end or mid contract? What discount do you have on your main Sky package, has that discount been extended for the full 18 months?Also which department did you speak to to get that offer

I only took Q in December so was at the beginning of my contract anyway. So with this I now pay £49 a month. Which I know isn’t amazing, I was on the 75% off with £100 credit last year. To be honest not that into Q. I only got it coz I got a new tv. If I could go back to normal sky now for cheaper I would.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants