Re-joining BT

Found 12th Dec 2017
So after my move to Sky last month hasn't gone well, I've decided to go back to BT.
However, it does mean I'll now be paying more than I was as I was paying £26.99 a month with them.

£39.99 a month seems pretty expensive - is this the normal price now?

Infinity 2 means I would get 70mb, and Infinity means 52mb, so maybe the extra £8 a month for just a 18mb boost isn't really worth it?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Virgin doing 100mb vivid £30 plus £80 quidco. Includes TV TiVo weekend calls. I'm with sky will be going back to virgin for this price.
Only you know what speeds you need. What are you doing that would require 70mb?

The answer to that question answers your question.
Edited by: "bynouk" 12th Dec 2017
bynouk3 m ago

Only you know what speeds you need. What are you doing that would require …Only you know what speeds you need. What are you doing that would require 70mb? The answer to that question answers your question.

Mainly streaming YouTube, downloading games on consoles. Only the 3 of us here so maybe 52mb is enough.

BT offer cashback and a prepaid card, but would I be rejected as I was with them 2 weeks ago?
Edited by: "jb66" 12th Dec 2017
jb6616 m ago

Can't get Virgin no.

I doubt they'll reject my order if it's coming from sky
I pay £35.49 I believe with a new hub 6 on infinity 2
it was £2 cheaper but did a deal with a new hub
I switched from talktalk . Infinity 1 £29.99 new hub 6 £100 MasterCard and go through quidco for upto £150 but
tracking at £75 for some reason. Hapoy so far getting 50mb as opposed to 30 odd with TT.
superfreddy7 h, 26 m ago

Mainly streaming YouTube, downloading games on consoles. Only the 3 of us …Mainly streaming YouTube, downloading games on consoles. Only the 3 of us here so maybe 52mb is enough.BT offer cashback and a prepaid card, but would I be rejected as I was with them 2 weeks ago?

BT won't reject you and you can rejoin in your own name, you'll be treated like any other new customer.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants