Groups

Re-mapping of controls for remote play on Vita help needed!

Just picked up a PS4 today thanks to a great deal on here, loving The Last Guardian remote play on Vita but I've also picked up Doom and the controls are terrible - for me anyway.

I've seen Youtube footage of a guy playing it and using the right 'R' trigger to fire, as opposed to using the standard 'touch the upper right part of the touch-screen' firing option, which I can't stand.

Anyone have any idea how he has done this? He is asked the question in the comments on his vid but never responded.

Any help's much appreciated.

6 Comments

if you re map you ps4 controller buttons, they will transfer and remap the vita ones

You can do it if you go to Settings -> accessibility-> Button assignments

Original Poster

Eamon99

if you re map you ps4 controller buttons, they will transfer and remap … if you re map you ps4 controller buttons, they will transfer and remap the vita ones

Eamon99

Thanks so much, I will look into that!

Original Poster

Eamon99

Done that but it doesn't transfer to Vita, unless I'm doing something wrong? Remaps the PS4 controller, have tried turning Vita off then on but nothing.

Hmm.. What buttons are you re mapping? Because I remember remapping the L1/L2 and it worked on my vita...

Original Poster

Eamon99

Hmm.. What buttons are you re mapping? Because I remember remapping the … Hmm.. What buttons are you re mapping? Because I remember remapping the L1/L2 and it worked on my vita...

Remapping R2 so it's R1 instead - the PS4 pad is picking it up but it's not shifting to the Vita - that's staying stubbornly as is.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions