RE - o2 - 2006 - Changes to T+C

9 replies
Found 13th Mar 2009
I dont know if many people can remember this far back but it was when i got the nokia n90

Well o2 have just sent me a nice letter saying i ow them £170+ for my old contract phone back on 06!

This contract was cut off early and they wanted me to pay for it! So i thought about this long and hard as to why i owed money on it and was still able to get o2 contracts way after this, well we found out it was due to the term and condition changed! we canceled it and didnt have to pay like many of you will have done! My debt agency letter was from Lowells, so if u get one of these for a contract you had years ago and also canceled a contract cause of t+c then it will be them trying to get there money the cheaky buggers,

Hope this helps afew people!

9 Comments

Might very well be extremely useful to some people - thanks. H&R+

LOWELLS is a company that buys old debts for a pittance, some debts are not even valid, but as soon as some poor sole starts paying they become valid, avoid them like the plague

Just when you think its safe:roll:. Got me worried as i was 3 months into contract with a Nokia Luna and I managed to get out of it due tro changes to T & Cs.

Banned

Wow.... one of my threads gets a post mortem! (I assume you are referring to charges for 08 numbers not being included in your free bundled minutes?)

LOL... My account got cancelled and the remaining "cashback" I would have been entitled to was credited to my "new" account. I actually ended up with a new Sony 580i phone and a years contract fully paid for!!! Almost as good as my current iPhone deal (which works out at just £7.50 pm for the full 18 months!)

Explain to me how I can get an iphone for £7.50 a month and I will buy you beers for the rest of time.

Banned

fizzlewizzle;4636071

Explain to me how I can get an iphone for £7.50 a month and I will buy … Explain to me how I can get an iphone for £7.50 a month and I will buy you beers for the rest of time.

I can explain how I did..... but it won't work for you!:w00t:

guv;4632967

Wow.... one of my threads gets a post mortem! (I assume you are referring … Wow.... one of my threads gets a post mortem! (I assume you are referring to charges for 08 numbers not being included in your free bundled minutes?)LOL... My account got cancelled and the remaining "cashback" I would have been entitled to was credited to my "new" account. I actually ended up with a new Sony 580i phone and a years contract fully paid for!!! Almost as good as my current iPhone deal (which works out at just £7.50 pm for the full 18 months!)

Guv, you just admitted on a public forum that you have an iPhone.....

i'll delete mine if you delete yours :thumbsup:

Banned

grex9101;4636103

Guv, you just admitted on a public forum that you have an iPhone.....i'll … Guv, you just admitted on a public forum that you have an iPhone.....i'll delete mine if you delete yours :thumbsup:

I don't have an iPhone. I have 2 iPhones. The 580i was September 2007 (if my memory is right!)

Was that what you meant (or a stigma attached to being a sheep?)

Original Poster

guv;4632967

Wow.... one of my threads gets a post mortem! (I assume you are referring … Wow.... one of my threads gets a post mortem! (I assume you are referring to charges for 08 numbers not being included in your free bundled minutes?)LOL... My account got cancelled and the remaining "cashback" I would have been entitled to was credited to my "new" account. I actually ended up with a new Sony 580i phone and a years contract fully paid for!!! Almost as good as my current iPhone deal (which works out at just £7.50 pm for the full 18 months!)

if that was what happened in o6 then yh

women i spoke to aint called me back yet so ill call her again tomorrow
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions