Groups

RE: The Anti "Made in China" clans

I have noticed many people voting deals cold on the basis of " These are Made in China and blah blah blah" I mean WTF is wrong with people?
    Just to give you the picture of my "logic" i have the following stuff which is all "Made in China" and by the general consensus considered to be "premium" branding / Quality stuff:

Laptop = SONY VAIO
    Laptop = TOSHIBA SATTELLITE
    Mobile Phone = SONY ERICSSON K800i & K850i
    SLR 10 MP camera = Fuji FinePix
    PC Speakers = CAMBRIDGE SOUNDWORKS / CREATIVE
    Wireless desktop set
    Wireless Mouse and WebCam = Microsoft
    Wireless Mouse = Logitech

and so the list would go on and on.................

So why on earth do people use the "Made in China" clause as a basis to vote cold?

Rant over!

5 Comments

Banned

Maybe they don't like the politics?

Q: "So why on earth do people use the "Made in China" clause as a basis to vote cold?"

A: Because they dont know how to make it themselves for the price they are willing to pay for.

i dont have a problem with products made anywhere else. it is important to give a fair review of the products used, but consumers should use common sense when purchasing stuff, they shd check reviews with a pinch of salt and decide. if they don't want to spend a lot of money they just have to accept most times it could be an inferior product. and take responsibility for any bad decisions made, that it was due to price not geography.

as for the politics no matter what you 'stand' for, we're all tied to each other inextricably, so no point standing on the soapbox

tbh I dont care where it is made, if its fit for purpose and is an acceptable price....then its a purchase...simple as....nuff said.

The "Anti" anything mob are only trying to justify their existence.......let them have their fun, as we will ultimately have ours :-D

tbh ALOT of things are made in china, but you gota admit somethings are rubbish.

MarzBarz;4481784

tbh ALOT of things are made in china, but you gota admit somethings are … tbh ALOT of things are made in china, but you gota admit somethings are rubbish.

yeah some things are rubbish

They make all those little important circuit boards + Noodles.
    I don't really mind what country a product originates from. I recently discovered a polish drink called : kubus pronounced kubush. Its bright orange and has a funky soup texture. I will buy a product because I like it. Maybe in a few more years they will perfect their industrialization.

Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet (Chinese Proverb)
    http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu34/kaits_2009/th_chinese.jpg[/URL][/IMG] be nice to chinese HUKD users
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2492
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424514493
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today33

See more discussions