Groups

RE wii wheel

I have just put a deal up which I thought was good I found at comet the wii wheel for £2.99. But I really dont know why it has -30 rep ( at my last look) no one has bothered to put a coment. May be someone could tell me. I have really have been put off puting anything more . I dont put many deals up now but I thought this was good but people think otherwise.

14 Comments

im not sure hun. i didnt see. had it been posted before. or was it out of stock. or was it like 10 pound postage

it was already posted a while back

There is no such thing as neg rep anymore just cold votes..........
    I would have thought that people are voting cold because
    this is a terrible wheel.
    You are far better spending a few extra pounds and getting the mario kart wii wheel.
    If you do really want this wheel you can get it withthe golf club tennis racket etc for around £6.99
    ( well at least you know why I am voting cold!! )

I have tried and tried to post this on the deal but cannot access it............

strike;2910255

it was already posted a while back

what they said its a duplicate post :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I would like to thank you for informing me. Did not relize the wheel was so bad only recently got the wii but never reviewed about the xtras thanks again

Original Poster

onlyme23;2910272

what they said its a duplicate post :thumbsup:

When was it first posted because I serched and nothing came up.

kim44;2910292

I would like to thank you for informing me. Did not relize the wheel was … I would like to thank you for informing me. Did not relize the wheel was so bad only recently got the wii but never reviewed about the xtras thanks again

personally i like the wheel, mario kart is far better with it :thumbsup:

onlyme23;2910308

personally i like the wheel, mario kart is far better with it :thumbsup:

Brilliant...........I have one gathering dust in the cupboard.
    Yours for only £9.99 or any wii game LoL

kim44;2910300

When was it first posted because I serched and nothing came up.

]http//ww…ns/

the search function for the site aint great, the best way is to search just deals from the specific company and have a look thru the first couple pages see if its been listed :thumbsup:

simon012;2910325

Brilliant...........I have one gathering dust in the cupboard.Yours for … Brilliant...........I have one gathering dust in the cupboard.Yours for only £9.99 or any wii game LoL

nice try lol

already have 3 :whistling:

onlyme23;2910337

nice try lol :palready have 3 :whistling:

as it would complete your collection the price has
    gone up to £12.99 :whistling:

simon012;2910359

as it would complete your collection the price has gone up to £12.99 … as it would complete your collection the price has gone up to £12.99 :whistling:

ermmmmm theres only 3 of us living here the baby hasnt quite worked out how to play yet

therefore my collection is complete :thumbsup:

onlyme23;2910385

ermmmmm theres only 3 of us living here the baby hasnt quite worked out … ermmmmm theres only 3 of us living here the baby hasnt quite worked out how to play yet :ptherefore my collection is complete :thumbsup:

oh come on you can NEVER start to early in a baby's life when it comes to..........

MARIO KART Wii
    ( there will be mention of it in forthcoming editions of Mother & Baby )

My Four year old ROCKS

simon012;2910409

oh come on you can NEVER start to early in a baby's life when it comes … oh come on you can NEVER start to early in a baby's life when it comes to..........MARIO KART Wii( there will be mention of it in forthcoming editions of Mother & Baby )My Four year old ROCKS

lol think will wait till he is walking and talkin (possibly even focusing for more than a moment) before we start him on mario kart
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1427
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1327
      3. word association Game73944523
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow44

See more discussions