RE5 bag - how much is it worth?

So I won this competition for one of these Resident Evil 5 limited edition bags from Gamespot Start-Select it came from Capcom, you can't buy them from anywhere (might start popping up at ebay), is it worth much money do you think if I flog it?

10 Comments

Have you got a pic?

shoulder bag or goody bag?

Original Poster

It's not actually in my pocession right now but I got someone else to check my mail, will get it tomorrow, should be the one featured here:
uk.gamespot.com/sho…tle

Banned

is it the 1 americans get in the ce edition of the game?

uk.gamespot.com/pag…jpg

if so i would expect them all on ebay as the so ugly i wouldnt drown a cat in it

crispwarez;4689515

is it the 1 americans get in the ce edition of the … is it the 1 americans get in the ce edition of the game?http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/image_viewer/frame_lead.php?blog=1&img=1&path=2009/015/re5collectors351_screen.jpgif so i would expect them all on ebay as the so ugly i wouldnt drown a cat in it

Watch the videos?

190293321895 - Ebay Item Number

If it's that one then i'd be interested to buy it off you on here. I'm after that bag or any time of RE 5 bag, Can I see a picture please?

No one bothered to watch the video.
Oh well here you go.
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm219/deathtrap3000/re5bag.jpg

Original Poster

Thanks for the pic, it should be that one, I'll post a pic of mine if it looks different, are these very rare?

Original Poster

I'm the first guy mentioned here winning:
uk.gamespot.com/sho…b;1
My 5 seconds of fame!

Original Poster

Here's a pic I've taken of it:
img4.imageshack.us/img…jpg
Will check prices on fleabay.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1847
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions