Reached my ebay selling limit

13 replies
Found 27th Apr 2011
I recently reached my monthly limit on my ebay account and i now need to wait 30 days until i can list more Video Games.

What i would like to know is that what would happen if i listed a few video games but in a different category , would the punters still be able to find my games ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Rules are there to be broken hey (_;)

i had that problem after 3 emails they lifted the limit, i think it said it was to do you past selling performance or something.

ebay has a selling limit ?

How many do you sell to reach your limit?

They might insist you upgrade to a business account.

List in another category may get your account suspended, especially if a competitor sees your listings in the wrong category and reports you for doing so. Alos trying to set up another account will automatically have restrictions placed on it plus if ebay's system picks up that you are trying to circumvent their restrictions again you risk suspension from all of ebay.

Selling limit? I did not think such a thing even existed.

krazie2004

[quote=simplyjimbo]List in another category may get your account … [quote=simplyjimbo]List in another category may get your account suspended, especially if a competitor sees your listings in the wrong category and reports you for doing so. Alos trying to set up another account will automatically have restrictions placed on it plus if ebay's system picks up that you are trying to circumvent their restrictions again you risk suspension from all of ebay.

Surely this is a good thing, from the amount of threads that appear in misc everyday about being ripped off (_;)

Edited by: "krazie2004" 27th Apr 2011

Krazie I agree having restrictions on certain items is a good thing especially if the account is of a certain age, as most new / low feedback accounts can easily scam and run.

Selling limits are normally for what Ebay deem to be high-risk, video games is one of those due to piracy. Try and find some other stuff to sell, and/or create another ebay account

Oh an don't bother listing in worng categories, you may end up in trouble, not worth it.

i had a monthly limit but as soon as i linked my bank card with paypal my limit was lifted, although im not alowed to list branded clothing for some mad reason, i have emailed them but still waiting a reply.

I recently reached my monthly limit on my ebay account and i now need to … I recently reached my monthly limit on my ebay account and i now need to wait 30 days until i can list more Video Games.

How many have you sold?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?917
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed612

See more discussions