Groups

Reactor Watches On Ebuyer.com

I have been looking at the selection of watches on Ebuyer made by Reactor and I have to say they look very very good indeed.

They are priced around or just below the £100 mark and after a Google I have to say that people say these are the best watches you can get for £100. These are even cheaper to buy on Ebuyer than in America, the cheapest I found in America was the lower end watch for $200, so these are priced very competitively on Ebuyer.

I have read that reactor test each watch individually to their stated water proofed depth. According to comments people say if you put these beside any other make of watch in this price range you can tell straight away the difference in quality.

If anyone is after a good quality watch then I suggest taking a look at them and maybe even read up on them via Google as these really seem like the best watch available for your everyday person for £100 or so.

ebuyer.com/cus…rue

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions