(Read description) Another free movie from wuntu if you've changed your smartphone @ wuntu

Found 24th Apr
I downloaded the wuntu app on my previous phone (honor view 10) and used the offer of a free movie from rakuten.

I since sent that phone back as it was faulty and bought a google pixel 2 xl, and have just received a push message informing me to use my movie pass before it expires.

I gave it a go expecting it to tell me I had already redeemed, only for it to work, and now I have another 350 points to redeem against another movie.

play.google.com/sto…ntu
Community Updates
7 Comments
Hi @Mrswitch I've moved this over to misc. Thanks for posting double the freebies sounds good to me.
The only problem with Rakuten is there are no movies to buy with 350 points.
What happened to the honor 10?
Misslovely2 m ago

What happened to the honor 10?

Scrolling issues, intermittent ghost typing, and freezing. Did my head in, suffice to say the pixel 2 xl is better.
Mrswitch4 h, 8 m ago

Scrolling issues, intermittent ghost typing, and freezing. Did my head in, …Scrolling issues, intermittent ghost typing, and freezing. Did my head in, suffice to say the pixel 2 xl is better.

Oh dear lol. I was going to buy it when you posted the deal but I bought s8+ from the music mcpie instead.
Misslovely50 s ago

Oh dear lol. I was going to buy it when you posted the deal but I bought …Oh dear lol. I was going to buy it when you posted the deal but I bought s8+ from the music mcpie instead.

How much for?
Mrswitch13 h, 19 m ago

Scrolling issues, intermittent ghost typing, and freezing. Did my head in, …Scrolling issues, intermittent ghost typing, and freezing. Did my head in, suffice to say the pixel 2 xl is better.

Surely as Mrs Witch, you would have no problems with ghost typing?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions