Reading disc error in just dance 2

3 replies
Found 18th Feb 2011
Ello,

So the missus got the evil game for christmas but quite often during songs the game pauses to black screen with 'reading disc...' as if its buffering before resuming the track.

The game is bad enough without this making it worse.

The disc itself seems ok, a very faint scratch but nothing id have thought would cause a problem. No other game does it afaik.

Have tried a google and there are a couple of references to it (usually copies on modded wiis) but nothing that would suggest its widespread.

Is this common 'feature' and people just accept it or you think tesco would take it back (unfortunately not to keep) and replace it with a 'good' copy?
(bought 3 months ago)

Thanks!

3 Comments

Can you try thedisc in another wii system? If it works with bringing up error then i would say its the drive in you wii, You can get a disto clean the lens on the drive could work

I had this and had to change the optical lense, which was quite easy and only cost 18 quid

Original Poster

still think its a potential wii problem even though no other game i have has done this? (including just dance 1)
will see if i can get it tried on another wii in a few days maybe
thanks for replies.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions