Groups

Reading Festival Advice

Mod & Ed
    Ok, so my 18yr old son wants to go to Reading Festival this year, has anyone who's been to a festival before got any tips about what to take etc, are there disabled facilities, is it suitable for a wheelchair? I am worried about him going as he's not well and I don't think he will be able to cope with it, but he's 18 and I can't stop him if he insists, he will be meeting a group of friends there and they've promised to look after him, but any tips/info to make things easier for him would be really appreciated!!

7 Comments

the reading festival site has advice including wheelchair access info

Seen many-a people in wheelchairs at festivals. Don't worry too much :-)

baconsandwich

Seen many-a people in wheelchairs at festivals. Don't worry too much :-)

Last time I was at Leeds we had a wheelchair user in the mosh pit at the front. it's suprising how helpful and protective people can be. He will love it and I'm sure his mates will help him if he get's stuck in the mud.
    Edited by: "trog0" 4th Mar 2011

did your son decide to go in the end? ive got tickets to sell if interested? i have a thread in for sale/trade section

Original Poster Mod & Ed

caz1cool

did your son decide to go in the end? ive got tickets to sell if … did your son decide to go in the end? ive got tickets to sell if interested? i have a thread in for sale/trade section

I saw them, thanks, but his plans have changed x

wishihadadonkey

I saw them, thanks, but his plans have changed x

ok hun, just thought I'd ask

Banned

jesus £200??? they having a donkey. Think I paid £110 last time I went. You can count on me also to not report you for self promotion
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      2. Apples new update610
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions