Readly Membership

Found 10th Jul
Anyone clubbing in for a Readly membership that needs one more?
Community Updates
Ask
22 Comments
Tried to start a readly family membership a few months ago, barely any takers. Maybe if we can get a few on this thread, we can start our own up. I’d be happy to start it/join.

Already have a netflix family and spotify family set up on here.
Cool mate. Well I'm up for it so hopefully more will want to jump on.
I would be in. Have also looked at Magzter Gold but really not sure which is best.
Edited by: "jonnyc1973" 11th Jul
Currently subscribed to Readly, but hardly use it, so would be up for a shared membership
jonnyc19733 h, 47 m ago

I would be in. Have also looked at Magzter Gold but really not sure which …I would be in. Have also looked at Magzter Gold but really not sure which is best.

I think Readly offers a better range of premium magazines.....so wins hands down for me over Magzter.
So far we have 4, will wait for a day or so for one more person so we can get the full 5, and then get it set up.
Initially will set it up for a period of 6 months?

7.99 x 6, between 5 will work out at £9.59

We see how that goes, and then take it from there if that sounds ok??
Works for me.
Good for me too!
I'll try it too
jonnyc197310 h, 40 m ago

Works for me.

Toybhoy7 h, 22 m ago

Good for me too!

paddymcn3 h, 32 m ago

I'll try it too

Excellent guys. Gona give it til probably Friday evening, or Saturday morning to see if we can get one more person on board
And then I will send you out PM’s with all the details and what to do next etc.
Thanks.
donkeydavid14 h, 29 m ago

Currently subscribed to Readly, but hardly use it, so would be up for a …Currently subscribed to Readly, but hardly use it, so would be up for a shared membership

Waiting for a reply from you buddy
KingNav3602 h, 34 m ago

Waiting for a reply from you buddy

Yeah, I'm in.Thanks.
That's brilliant guys!
KingNav3603 h, 0 m ago

Excellent guys. Gona give it til probably Friday evening, or Saturday …Excellent guys. Gona give it til probably Friday evening, or Saturday morning to see if we can get one more person on board :)And then I will send you out PM’s with all the details and what to do next etc. Thanks.

Good to go now it seems when you are ready. Cheers
Have a look what your local Iibrey libery offers online magazine wise. I found my local council let me access about 70% of the magazines I read on Readly for free. So I cancelled Readly and just use the press reader app now with my libery card number.
Edited by: "Wadda" 12th Jul
Wadda3 h, 36 m ago

Have a look what your local Iibrey libery offers online magazine wise. I …Have a look what your local Iibrey libery offers online magazine wise. I found my local council let me access about 70% of the magazines I read on Readly for free. So I cancelled Readly and just use the press reader app now with my libery card number.

Good advice, tried it previously, but all the issues from my library were really old!
PM’s sent to: -
Toybhoy
Jonnyc1973
paddymcn
donkeydavid

With further info and details
Thank you for all your replies guys, I have responded to all with payment details,
Thank you for making this smooth and effortless
Thanks for organising it all! Payment sent now!
Toybhoy4 h, 59 m ago

Thanks for organising it all! Payment sent now!

All payments sorted. Account set up.
Please expire this thread.

You are welcome
How is this working out ? Do you just share the 1 login ? And can multiple people use it at the same time ?
Thats right, you can set it up on one login for up to 5 people, and each person can have their own profile where you can pick your own favourite magazines.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants