Found 1st Aug
£2.50 a month
Payment upfront, via PayPal.

Comment below or PM to discuss details.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
RiverDragon810 m ago

You must be really hard up if you can pony up £10 for yourself.

Been an active member of a website that aims to save people money for almost 5 years and churns out this comment.

That's irony for you, folks.
Edited by: "RossD89" 2nd Aug
16 Comments
You must be really hard up if you can't pony up £10 for yourself.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 2nd Aug
RiverDragon810 m ago

You must be really hard up if you can pony up £10 for yourself.

Been an active member of a website that aims to save people money for almost 5 years and churns out this comment.

That's irony for you, folks.
RossD892 m ago

Been a member of a website that aims to save people money for almost 5 …Been a member of a website that aims to save people money for almost 5 years and churns out this comment.That's irony for you, folks.

You don't know what I'm on about though.
RiverDragon82nd Aug

You don't know what I'm on about though.

Please elaborate...
RossD892 m ago

Please elaborate...

There you go, you don't know what I'm on about.
RiverDragon84 m ago

There you go, you don't know what I'm on about.

Okay then
I am in another Netflix share on hotdeals, it's a great idea and really great price, £2.50 a month or £10? It's a no brainer...
I be interested, I guess you get your own login and history etc and can watch independently of each other?
Or you could do this through a Turkish VPN for approx £1.55 pp pm
jamie01552 m ago

Or you could do this through a Turkish VPN for approx £1.55 pp pm

Is there anyone actually doing that , if so any empty spaces ?
hethekid11 m ago

Is there anyone actually doing that , if so any empty spaces ?

No idea, I just signed up to the 30 day Turkish trial today so if I'm impressed, next month I will start a share. Already have Prime Video and Hulu but Hulu is too much effort on PS4 (have to change the DNS).

Can you do seperate log in details on Netflix or not?
jamie01520 m ago

No idea, I just signed up to the 30 day Turkish trial today so if I'm …No idea, I just signed up to the 30 day Turkish trial today so if I'm impressed, next month I will start a share. Already have Prime Video and Hulu but Hulu is too much effort on PS4 (have to change the DNS).Can you do seperate log in details on Netflix or not?

No separate logins on Netflix but just set a common password email and everyone has their own user . if you do start a share , can you get me a slot pls 🙃
hethekid19 m ago

No separate logins on Netflix but just set a common password email and …No separate logins on Netflix but just set a common password email and everyone has their own user . if you do start a share , can you get me a slot pls 🙃

Yeah sure
Please ignore my pm, got the turkey premium one for around £6.00+ no fees as using post office cc.
Job done
Just checking you got my PM op as Ive not had a reply.
Edited by: "paulj48" 2nd Aug
Hi. Thank you for all message. Sorry, but no more available slots. Thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants