Groups
    EXPIRED

Ready Bed

Hi all

Anyone know the best place to get a single ready bed?

Cheers

Foxy

13 Comments

Foxy if its a kids one you can get them in the Home & Bargain? i think £7.99-i have one. Blue or pink!

freecycle.org/ have 1000s if you don't mind 2nd hand

Original Poster

louloo;2439397

Foxy if its a kids one you can get them in the Home & Bargain? i think … Foxy if its a kids one you can get them in the Home & Bargain? i think £7.99-i have one. Blue or pink!

Unfortunately there is not one near me, and I don't fancy a second hand one (not trying to be snobbish, but the thought of a secondhand bed makes me shiver!) Anyone else have any good ideas?

what type of thing do you mean, is it for kids or adults?

http://i30.tinypic.com/1z9pn5.jpg

looks like argos are the cheapest fifi 20 quid

cheers holly100 thats exactly what i have been looking for repped

if you have a costco card they do them there - not sure of price probably cheaper than argos:thumbsup:

additions direct have a single one in their sale for £11

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies guys. The one from additions is £11 off, so it's actually £18, so with the postage over £20. I was looking for an adult one (over 170cm in length). I have seen one in Woolworths for £19.99 and I have a code for free delivery. Can anyone beat this?

Foxy-was going to offer to post you the one from Home Bargain but its too small for you...i am sure they dont have adult ones. If you want one anyway let me know?

Original Poster

That's exactly the type of thing I want. I have found one for £19.99 at woolies and I also have a free delivery code, so that's a bit of a result!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77738
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder33
      3. word association Game74044558
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927378

See more discussions