Ready to cook Salmon side 1kg @ Morrisons Basingstoke - short expiry date

Posted 7th Oct
I have spotted a good deal at Morrisons Basingstoke instore today, they had 1kg Salmon for 10£. Please note the item had short expiry dates - 9-11 Oct what I have seen.
Community Updates

Groups

2 Comments
Thanks szferke, nice deal.

Next time maybe put your info' in the "deal" section so we can give votes of thanks - and avoid others duplicating your deal, as I saw today (y).

Best wishes.
c_1st10/10/2019 04:29

Thanks szferke, nice deal.Next time maybe put your info' in the "deal" …Thanks szferke, nice deal.Next time maybe put your info' in the "deal" section so we can give votes of thanks - and avoid others duplicating your deal, as I saw today (y).Best wishes.

Hi c_1st,

I have posted as a deal but then I got the following message, seems a moderator has posted it here.

Hi szferke.

Thank you for your thread "Ready to cook Salmon side 1kg @ Morrisons Basingstoke - short expiry date".

We’ve made the decision to move this to Discussions as we have concerns about the availability of this item.

When members share local store specific offers we look to see whether this is simply a “reduced to clear” offer which other members aren’t likely to be able to obtain and is only specific to a single store looking to clear out the stock. If you believe though that we’ve overlooked something and that this is nationwide please reply to this message and we’ll be happy to take a look.

Thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants