Real friends & Fake friends! How can you tell if?

22 replies
Found 14th Sep 2010
How can you tell if someone is your real friend or is just using you?

I've come across many people who I thought were my real friends but then have them let me down on many occasions just when I think I can rely on them or trust them! And then after that I think to myself im better off without them.

What do you think guys how can you tell if a friend is genuine or is just a leech or a user?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Banned

Don't be a mug

If they owe you £50 for broadband and dont pay up definitely not friend.

Banned

Yep been there, they let there guard down eventually. As soon as you see it get rid.

monkey.nut

If they owe you £50 for broadband and dont pay up definitely not friend.

lol

Truth or dare them

nobody on HUKD has ANY real friends surely?

Sloth/Mod

You don't until it comes to the crunch

The ones that stick around during bad times are real friends!

Original Poster

I dont even think I have any real friends anymore I would just call them acquaintances.

Banned

DEALofaLifetime

I dont even think I have any real friends anymore I would just call them … I dont even think I have any real friends anymore I would just call them acquaintances.

Are you lonely?

Original Poster

nope im married! the wife doesnt let me be lonely hehe!!

Time will tell really.

Banned

DEALofaLifetime

nope im married! the wife doesnt let me be lonely hehe!!

Don't you get bored of just her for company?

Banned

you could make loads of internet mates in misc .. oO

Original Poster

DLM

I wont say bored X) the missus will kill me!!! but thats when my so called friends/acquaintances come in handy.

Original Poster

This vid made lol!! X) hahaha

youtube.com/wat…gFk

I'm sure we've all been let down at times, but you can't let it sour you. I'd still rather get taken in occasionally than mistrust everybody's motives.

Huh, been there , got the t-shirt !!! were you think someone is a friend but then a long way down the line they do something unforgivable and its not until then, you realise you have just been a complete mug, meal ticket, taxi, childminder,bank!!!, and you soooo wish you had seen it earlier !! i guess these people are good at it to fool you in the first place

That was just one particular biatch btw .....glad to say i have true genuine friends also
Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 14th Sep 2010

DLM

i have never grown bored of the company of a gf, if you are bored with your partners company whats the point?

micoo

i have never grown bored of the company of a gf, if you are bored with … i have never grown bored of the company of a gf, if you are bored with your partners company whats the point?

You havnt been married for 15 years obviously ...........lol, my hubby only bores me when he talks about his footy coupon , lol ive just learnt nodding my head every so often works X) lol, but when he wins a few bob i am all ears , hehe

shopstilldrops

You havnt been married for 15 years obviously ...........lol, my hubby … You havnt been married for 15 years obviously ...........lol, my hubby only bores me when he talks about his footy coupon , lol ive just learnt nodding my head every so often works X) lol, but when he wins a few bob i am all ears , hehe

lol

lumoruk

Yep been there, they let there guard down eventually. As soon as you see … Yep been there, they let there guard down eventually. As soon as you see it get rid.

I imagine all your friends must be faking it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless headphones11
    2. Driving anxiety.2429
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G916
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED44

See more discussions