real mink coat sold on AMAZON flash deals

Please show your disgust by emailing Amazon customer services,and notify any anti fur organisations you might know.

59 Comments

Is this deal fur real?

They're dead anyway so not gonna need the fur now are they!

The hypocrisy of people in this world is phenomenal...

All the material is from domestic animals on the farm, not wild animals, We protect wild animals

They reckon it takes hundreds of mink to make one of these coats...

They must be crap at sewing X)

Cold ... price is £153.85 not £999.99

Please show your disgust by emailing Amazon customer services,and notify … Please show your disgust by emailing Amazon customer services,and notify any anti fur organisations you might know.

Or I could spam your post to show my disgust at being told what to do and having your views shoved down my throat?

Is it gore-tex?
Edited by: "Stinkydave" 1st Oct 2016

Will tell Hubby, Xmas is coming!!

I'm sure a program was on not so long ago showing how some of these things are made and they mix in rat fur to keep costs down

rjmjnlcfm

All the material is from domestic animals on the farm, not wild animals, … All the material is from domestic animals on the farm, not wild animals, We protect wild animals

This mink is from mink farms, like my leather shoes , made from farm cattle.

Shame it's a real mink coat.

My son wants a real madrid coat.

splender

This mink is from mink farms, like my leather shoes , made from farm … This mink is from mink farms, like my leather shoes , made from farm cattle.

cool story

Best.
Thread.
Ever.
X)

sparklehedgehog

Are you plain stupid or only acting?

notify any anti fur organisations...Seems a bit hypocritical if they were to buy this surely??

http://gifyu.com/images/giphy2973e3.gif

lucyferror

Are you plain stupid or only acting?

The people who had worn them in the 19th Century?

sparklehedgehog

My mum had one, who is six foot under now, mink coat is now hanging in a wardrobe...

How dare people have a choice! How dare people have a different opinion to the vocal ones!

Lot of trolling on here is the fur farmed or wild OP? If u provide a link and it is farmed i will complain.

Dyanisis?

burningmoney77

Lot of trolling on here is the fur farmed or wild OP? If u provide a link … Lot of trolling on here is the fur farmed or wild OP? If u provide a link and it is farmed i will complain.

Personally it's not something that bothers me one way or the other, but are you saying it's ok to kill how ever many minks it takes to make a fur coat, so long as they are wild and not farmed?

Mink are evil little vermin. Some bright spark animal activist decided it was cool to release them into the wild. Little **** wiped out most of the wildlife in the local area. They will kill and eat anything they get their paws on.

telegraph.co.uk/new…tml

deeky

Personally it's not something that bothers me one way or the other, but … Personally it's not something that bothers me one way or the other, but are you saying it's ok to kill how ever many minks it takes to make a fur coat, so long as they are wild and not farmed?

Wild - they're livid!!!

Thanks OP. Ordered.

deeky

Personally it's not something that bothers me one way or the other, but … Personally it's not something that bothers me one way or the other, but are you saying it's ok to kill how ever many minks it takes to make a fur coat, so long as they are wild and not farmed?

It's totally different to be trapped and killed within a day or so having lived a free life than to be born into a cramped cage in horrid conditions just to be killed eventually for unnecessary fur.

The only thing that needs mink fur is a mink. Nasty animals or not, if someone was selling tiger fur there'd be an uproar, tigers are pretty nasty too! Shame on Amazon.

bet it would make a lovely willie warmer

Real fur as worn by that d*** Kanye.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2nwua.jpg

miles136

bet it would make a lovely willie warmer

Yes it would go well with your cup of cocoa as u sit next to the fire watching your beloved BBC which is becoming ever more racist against white people but that never stopped u making a thread to try and save it but i guess that is more important than animals needlessly suffering?

burningmoney77

Yes it would go well with your cup of cocoa as u sit next to the fire … Yes it would go well with your cup of cocoa as u sit next to the fire watching your beloved BBC which is becoming ever more racist against white people but that never stopped u making a thread to try and save it but i guess that is more important than animals needlessly suffering?

you are so right, the farmed ones look ok nice cage, food they do not have to hunt for and other minks to talk too, I think they would love the BBC lots of wildlife things to watch

miles136

you are so right, the farmed ones look ok nice cage, food they do not … you are so right, the farmed ones look ok nice cage, food they do not have to hunt for and other minks to talk too, I think they would love the BBC lots of wildlife things to watch

I agree but i felt the BBC went a bit over board last year with it's wildlife things by constantly showing a bunch of rats swarming through Greece and Hungary.

burningmoney77

I agree but i felt the BBC went a bit over board last year with it's … I agree but i felt the BBC went a bit over board last year with it's wildlife things by constantly showing a bunch of rats swarming through Greece and Hungary.

pmsl u is on a roll

Why would you bother? People can't even flog these for a pound second hand. Worthless.

http://a63.tinypic.com/2uz5x0m.jpg

Hot

Ordered 2 for xmas

splender

My mum had one, who is six foot under now, mink coat is now hanging in a … My mum had one, who is six foot under now, mink coat is now hanging in a wardrobe...

http://67.media.tumblr.com/784da120acfd1c46fef63ec33a862e69/tumblr_nlfos3hwl71qgivo1o1_1280.jpg

Is the op another one of those idiots who thinks leather comes from the same cows as burgers so thats ok?

I was a vegan for 12 years because of BSE I avoided all farmed products because I believed farming in general to be unsafe, the feeding of animals to animals solent green like.

I never pontificated about meat being murder and all that crap as that was not the reason for my veganism but its amazing how much you need to avoid if you really are going to start pontificating about animal products, vegan shoes for example are very expensive, there are very few brands of vegan make up much of what we have in our homes unwittingly contains animal products.

It didn't take long for me to deduce that most people who spout about such things are massive hypocrites.

Edit its ok I answered my own question.
hotukdeals.com/dea…383
hotukdeals.com/dea…948

Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 2nd Oct 2016

Error440

Is the op another one of those idiots who thinks leather comes from the … Is the op another one of those idiots who thinks leather comes from the same cows as burgers so thats ok?I was a vegan for 12 years because of BSE I avoided all farmed products because I believed farming in general to be unsafe, the feeding of animals to animals solent green like.I never pontificated about meat being murder and all that crap as that was not the reason for my veganism but its amazing how much you need to avoid if you really are going to start pontificating about animal products, vegan shoes for example are very expensive, there are very few brands of vegan make up much of what we have in our homes unwittingly contains animal products. It didn't take long for me to deduce that most people who spout about such things are massive hypocrites. Edit its ok I answered my own question. http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/magnum-panther-8-0-steel-toe-cap-boot-46-98-with-delivery-patrolstore-2331383http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/caterpillar-boots-cat-footwear-men-s-colorado-boot-35-82-amazon-858948

I thought cows were farmed for meat and the leather is a by-product of that, this fur industry is purely for peoples' vanity (unless you can tell me the mink are eaten?) so your point isn't very relevant.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
    3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
    4. love affairs912

See more discussions