Groups
    EXPIRED

Real People Magazine Issue 42 Competition Answers

'Disclaimer - These are my Suggested answers for the magazine entry, if you have the mag/done the puzzles & find a different answer please pm me & i'll update the first post
    I do hope i've done the correct answers though & the postman brings a nice surprise for you
    If you copy/paste my answers onto another competition site, i'm not responsible for you getting 'bumps' on your postings for the incorrect answer
    Good Luck.

Prizes are:

1 - £25

2 - £150

3 - £250

4 which is theatre break and tickets
    - 1 winner will win two top price tickets to see We Will Rock You as well as an overnight stay at The Strand Palace Hotel, plus breakfast and a pretheatre meal at the hotel with a bottle of house wine and travel costs too. Overnight accommodation in a twin or double room, including breakfast and a pre threatre meal for two in the hotels Johnstons Brasserie. All elements of the prize are subject to availability and non transferable. Travel expenses to the value of £50. No cash alternative
    - 3 runners up will win a pair of tickets to the show

5 which is home cinema system and blu ray box sets
    - 1 winner will win a 32in LG LCD TV and high definition Bluray home cinema system together worth £1000 to watch their Back To The Future Trilogy Bluray boxset worth £49.99
    - 15 runners up will also win the boxset

6 which is £100 voucher and supplements
    - 2 winners will win £100 of M&S vouchers
    - 8 runners up as well as the 2 winners will win a two month supply of Haliborange Kids Omega-3 Orange Chewable Fruit Burst Capsules 30s and Teensense Omega-3 Orange Chewable Fruit Burst Capsules 30s worth £35. Two months supply is equal to two packets of each product.

7 - £100

8 which is Barbie dolls and dvd
    - 25 winners will win a good pack worth £60 that includes a copy of Barbie A Fashion Fairytale on DVD, and a Barbie A Fashion Fairytale Barbie doll, and also a Marie-Alecia doll and pet

9 - £150

10 - £50

12 - £25

13 - £50

14 - £50

Email entry information as taken from the magazine:
    'Stating issue 42, email your answers (including the GVRLPL code for every comp you want to enter) plus your name, address and postcode to competitions@realpeoplemagazine.co.uk

Suggested answers:

1 - GVRLPL09391 - Proud
    2 - GVRLPL09392 - Beetroot
    3 - GVRLPL09393 - Mickey Mouse
    4 - GVRLPL09394 - The Smiths
    5 - GVRLPL09395 - B
    6 - GVRLPL09396 - A
    7 - GVRLPL09397 - 16
    8 - GVRLPL09398 - A
    9 - GVRLPL09399 - Ballerina
    10 - GVRLPL09400 - Tweety Pie
    12 - GVRLPL09401 - Financial
    13 - GVRLPL09402 - Pale
    14 - GVRLPL09403 - Lesson

Good Luck

There is no puzzle 11 this week as its week 1 of 8 where you have to collect a letter each week and in week 8 you have to arrange them into a word. This weeks letter is 'W'

10 Comments

thanks

thanks

:Dthank you

Thanks.

(_;)

Thanks

Thx

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/ty-1.gif

x X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. OnePlus 5 International Giveaway! [Gleam]33
      2. Win a luxurious short break for two in Cyprus with Almyra and Monarch @ Sun…11
      3. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1212
      4. Win £1,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes Monday 21/08 at 5:20pm)11

See more discussions