Real Ralph Lauren Hoodies?

Found 23rd Oct 2011
looking to buy some hoodies for a present but don't know enough about Ralph Lauren to know if they are genuine, pictures in first post :
Community Updates
MiscHoodieRalph Lauren
18 Comments
Do you live near Portsmouth? RL has an outlet store there.
Original Poster
http://i54.tinypic.com/vryqa9.png
Original Poster
sickly sweet

Do you live near Portsmouth? RL has an outlet store there.

from Cardiff in South Wales.
well what is the price? RL hoodies are normally like £100
Edited by: "numptyj" 23rd Oct 2011
Adam PDM

If we are at the stage of looking at pictures, is it not too late in the day to be questioning whether to buy?
Original Poster
simplex

If we are at the stage of looking at pictures, is it not too late in the … If we are at the stage of looking at pictures, is it not too late in the day to be questioning whether to buy?

they're internet images
there's an outlet in swindon
I would say fake
simplex

I would say fake

any particular reason other than they look crap?
Original Poster
baxterboy

Some hoody types … Some hoody types herehttp://www.mainlinemenswear.co.uk/section.php?xSec=178&jssCart=5ce7324b5a7478dfd113d24ff2e1c572

thanks Baxterboy, the logo is large on the ones i've pasted.. is that normal?
Yeah,i have seen them with large logos,look at the prices on that website that i have linked and compare with what you are looking to pay on these what you show,if price is way out then i would be wary,also be wary if they are from ebay,too many snides about.

If you scroll down this page you will see a top with the large logo

houseoffraser.co.uk/Pol…tml
Edited by: "baxterboy" 23rd Oct 2011
Original Poster
baxterboy

Yeah,i have seen them with large logos,look at the prices on that website … Yeah,i have seen them with large logos,look at the prices on that website that i have linked and compare with what you are looking to pay on these what you show,if price is way out then i would be wary,also be wary if they are from ebay,too many snides about.If you scroll down this page you will see a top with the large logohttp://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Polo+Ralph+Lauren+Men+Tops+T-Shirts/BRAND_POLO%20RALPH%20LAUREN_207,default,sc.html

thanks very much
why would you buy a Ralphie with a large pony - too many people were Ralphies with big pony around here - all are most likely fakes. - I
Banned
100% fake

I buy loads of ralph and i can tell by the look of the material, the grey 'pattern' of the material, the zip, the cut, the way the material falls and its thickness.

Do not buy.
Banned
Elton Chong

100% fakeI buy loads of ralph and i can tell by the look of the … 100% fakeI buy loads of ralph and i can tell by the look of the material, the grey 'pattern' of the material, the zip, the cut, the way the material falls and its thickness.Do not buy.

It's called heather grey. A standard 'marl' effect grey used the world over (maybe even in some RL stuff).
Original Poster
Elton Chong

100% fakeI buy loads of ralph and i can tell by the look of the … 100% fakeI buy loads of ralph and i can tell by the look of the material, the grey 'pattern' of the material, the zip, the cut, the way the material falls and its thickness.Do not buy.

thanks mate, i have backed out of the deal and will look elsewhere!
Banned
JonnyTwoToes

It's called heather grey. A standard 'marl' effect grey used the world … It's called heather grey. A standard 'marl' effect grey used the world over (maybe even in some RL stuff).

It is used on ralph gear but it differs to the one in the pic.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants