Groups

Real Snowman

Insert into ebay item number - 330407108875

Honestly you will have a laugh i have the higest bid atm and have posted 2 questions to him. check the other questions people have asked some of em are so funny

Thanks
    Dan

13 Comments

Banned

dont you have a drain to pour your money into?

Original Poster

Mate need to give him some credit need people to lighten peoples day up and he has done it

Epic.

me likey:thumbsup:

Haha, that made me laugh!

Banned

Great description made me laugh

'Full of character and with a winning smile, Thor has been lovingly constructed in the traditional English style' :-D

Banned

jubbyme;7923631

dont you have a drain to pour your money into?

:thinking: Don't you have accountancy to do ?

Mod & Ed

I've been outbid boohoo

so so funny:thumbsup:

Original Poster

He has gone to £29.99 with 18 bids now lmao looks like im not bidding again

alot more questions now that are quite funny have a butchers garentee a laugh lol

Thanks
    Dan

Mod & Ed

DBoniface;7931766

He has gone to £29.99 with 18 bids now lmao looks like im not bidding … He has gone to £29.99 with 18 bids now lmao looks like im not bidding again alot more questions now that are quite funny have a butchers garentee a laugh lolThanksDan

Now upto £49.99 and all money going to children in need, even more photos and q & a's, so funny:thumbsup:

wishihadadonkey;7953321

Now upto £49.99 and all money going to children in need, even more photos … Now upto £49.99 and all money going to children in need, even more photos and q & a's, so funny:thumbsup:

will be interesting to see if the winning bidder does pay!! even if it is for charity!

awesome, love it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2137
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30123
      3. Spotify Family Premium share823
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616

See more discussions