Real Time Strategy Games for PS4

9 replies
Found 10th Sep 2016
Does anyone know of any Real Time Strategy games for PS4?

I understand they aren't ready to come by due to better play on PC, but that's not something I can afford just now.

I've got Grand Ages: Medieval, but it doesn't have much playability after the campaign...

Any answers would be appreciated.

8 Comments

PC games are generally cheaper than PS4 ones, and there are plenty of strategy games that'll run on laptops and other less powerful machines so you don't need an expensive graphics card to play them.

Unless you do all your computing on Android/iOS devices then buying them on PC shouldn't be more expensive.

If you have PC or laptop try older strategy games there are a ton of them out there and will play on pretty much any new built in graphics card

Is grand ages any good? Was looking at buying it as its currently on the psn sale

Original Poster

Sorry, I should rephrase.

I don't have a PC as I can't afford one just now.

When I did have one, I used to pay Age of Empires.

Original Poster

ndksamb

Is grand ages any good? Was looking at buying it as its currently on the … Is grand ages any good? Was looking at buying it as its currently on the psn sale

​How much is it on sale for?

The game mechanics aren't exactly what I expected, but I enjoyed the game.

If you haven't already, check some reviews. It gets good ratings too.

CaptCShadow

​How much is it on sale for?The game mechanics aren't exactly what I e … ​How much is it on sale for?The game mechanics aren't exactly what I expected, but I enjoyed the game.If you haven't already, check some reviews. It gets good ratings too.

£11.99

Original Poster

ndksamb

£11.99

Good price. Think I got it for £18 a few months ago. Gamecrawler states £16.48 as the best price for a physical copy.

Not a true RTS, but XCOM 2 is out shortly and that's a belter. You could give Prison Architect a go as well
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's this on my neighbours roof?2023
    2. Wireless External Harddrive Recommendations11
    3. Foo fighters presale code.3641
    4. PriorityPass renewal/retention offer11

See more discussions