Groups

Really cheap holiday website that used to be all over this place

Hiya,

I'm looking for a really really cheap holiday website that I used to use that was always on here. Getting really good heat aswell. I did bookmark it but my machine died and now i'm looking to book something and I cannot find it for toffee!

If anyone can find it or remember it i will love them forever. May even take them with me lol

Thankyou!

15 Comments

Banned

[url]www.teletextholidays.com[/url]

[url]www.butlins.com[/url] ?? lol

Original Poster

No its not teletext, thankyou tho. It's actually making my brain hurt trying to remember lol It was very very good for all inclusive aswell if i remember. But generally cheap for everything. The fact it's disappeared from being all over this place could mean its folded. But I'm not sure

some put up lowcoast holidays the other day and ive been looking they do have a few cheap deals might be worth a look lowcostholidays.com/

Original Poster

Yeah .lowcost is quite good but im sure this other place wouldve been cheaper! oh well if no comes up with it ill hit lowcost

where you thinking of going

icelolly ??

Original Poster

Nah wasn't icelolly. I'm gonna go all over the place. Generally travel. Also got to meet the lads out in kavos twice aswell one group first 2 weeks of july and one group last week july into the first of week of august

on the beach?

Original Poster

Wasn't onthebeach. Think I better accept defeat. It was so cheap aswell. If only hotuk had a good search lol

someone's gotta know we all need cheap holidays please

cheers jb forgot about them:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I do like sunshine but it's not that. This place I used to use had stupidly cheap stuff. like under £200 for all inclusive stuff and 5* holidays for peanuts etc. I can't handle not knowing. Even if it's folded now lol

Original Poster

YES, I've found it. Not as cheap as it used to be however lol qwerty travel!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1232
      2. Customer from Giffgaff worth £60???22
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?915
      4. Ditched Sky1519

See more discussions