Really Cheap T Shirts

Posted 20th Dec 2019
Having problems finding some this year.

Used to have no problem getting Fruit Of The Loom from poundland. Even got some nice heavy cotton work t shirts from poundshop online. Before that got some Slazenger for £1.50 from sportdirect.

Now can't find anything that cheap.

Anyone seen any cheap t shirts about?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Boohooman have cheap basic tees
parisp20/12/2019 14:30

Boohooman have cheap basic tees

Thanks, i'll keep checking back to see if they have any clearance ones. Think my days of picking them up for a quid are over.
m1keyp1key20/12/2019 14:43

Thanks, i'll keep checking back to see if they have any clearance ones. …Thanks, i'll keep checking back to see if they have any clearance ones. Think my days of picking them up for a quid are over.

Found some, they have some for 2 quid

newlook.com/uk/…rts

Only Large available what size were you looking for and what colour?
Alexandralocks20/12/2019 15:01

Found some, they have some for 2 quid …Found some, they have some for 2 quid https://www.newlook.com/uk/mens/sale/clothing/t-shirts-/c/uk-mens-sale-clothing-t-shirtsOnly Large available what size were you looking for and what colour?

Thanks, large or xlarge and not really bothered about style/colour.
Cheapest at boohoo is 3 quid just looking now
I bought a couple of basic tees from Primark a couple of months ago (with the intention of printing on them). I was actually suprised that they were nicer than I was expecting them to be, they were only £2 each and they had a few different colours in-store.

primark.com/en/…393
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 20th Dec 2019
H&m sell t-shirts for £2.50. probably about 5 colours. Comfortable and not too thick.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions