Groups

Really fast delivery for R1 or R3 dvd's?

Looking to buy the DVD of Stardust (Claire Danes, Sienna Miller one) as a christmas present but the R1 disc doesn't come out till 18th December so it will be cutting it very fine.

Does anyone know of a R1 DVD shop that either does lightning fast normal delivery or doesn't overcharge for courier. I used to use CDwow and once got a R3 dvd ordered on the 15th dec in time, but I haven't used them since they had problems.

If nothing else I may have to use amazon.com and pay $30 for a courier on a $19 disc. :-(

1 Comment

Ungreat

If nothing else I may have to use amazon.com and pay $30 for a courier on … If nothing else I may have to use amazon.com and pay $30 for a courier on a $19 disc. :-(

Let me just check for you..

There are loads of DVD sites, not sure about delivery. But amazon are only £9 or so for next day delivery, not sure where you got $30 (£15)..

DVD Sites:

The Hut
    ASDA
    Woolworths
    DVD.co.uk
    SendIt.com
    101 CD
    BlahDVD
    Play
    HMV

Loads more too, check those sites for the DVD. Might be delivery details on there sites too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions