Can't get any fresher than this

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-3/1301168/burger.JPG

Thats grazy!

Alfonse;1700100

Thats grazy!

That's awfull!!! :whistling:

never 'herd' of a 'cattle drive' through!!
    :-D

sorry

suze;1700116

That's awfull!!! :whistling:

Aye

Hope your not refering to cow pad burgers ?

Come on- it's not very often I take the Mrs out for a meal!

wonder if this is where their milkshakes will come from too.

Thats what i call 100% beef

Alfonse;1700100

Thats grazy!

That's bovine-tastic!

Original Poster

I'm actually very disappointed with you all. I really thought that someone would write, "Pull the udder one, this was done in Photoshop."

Cheeseburgers are 49c!! Thats like 25p isn't it (assuming photo is US I guess...)

Original Poster

jah128;1701107

Cheeseburgers are 49c!! Thats like 25p isn't it (assuming photo is US I … Cheeseburgers are 49c!! Thats like 25p isn't it (assuming photo is US I guess...)

Maybe a reason why they are obese - they can afford to eat more of them! Personally I avoid them after I read what happened in a Liverpool MacDonalds. The idiots behind the counter added their sperm to the mayonnaise. It was only found out after people began to get sick.

Predikuesi;1701208

Maybe a reason why they are obese - they can afford to eat more of them! … Maybe a reason why they are obese - they can afford to eat more of them! Personally I avoid them after I read what happened in a Liverpool MacDonalds. The idiots behind the counter added their sperm to the mayonnaise. It was only found out after people began to get sick.

Oh that is awful,I never heard about it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. help: windows 10 wifi issue12
      2. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?11
      3. word survey34
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …915

See more discussions