Really horrible Reebok Instapump Fury CV trainers, now "only" £119.96 from Reebok!

Here is your chance to make a fashion statement - and that statement is "I have no taste whatsoever!"

These vile looking men's(!) trainers appear to be made with abhorrent lime green fur, delicately combined with bright red and dull dark green plastic along with a splash of white in the sole to help show up the dirt and dust. Reduced from £149.99 to a mere pittance of £119.96. Cushty!
https://static.hotukdeals.com/images/threads/2718390_1.jpg

Top comments

Banned

I've been waiting for 20 years to bring back my popper tracksuit bottoms.... and I think this will just complete the ensemble

31206685-jbJvA.jpg
31 Comments

... jesus

those are incredible

yep fugly

WOW, just wow
And not in a good way

What were they thinking

https://gifyu.com/images/giphy2e5d9.gif

These with skinny jeans?

PERFECT FOR MY GRINCH COSPLAY!!!

I like them.

Banned

31206647-zGEeZ.jpg

Brave to post these as a deal..........erm, heat oO

Banned

I've been waiting for 20 years to bring back my popper tracksuit bottoms.... and I think this will just complete the ensemble

31206685-jbJvA.jpg

Banned

I was just looking for something to show my dad how much he means to me this fathers day. Thanks OP heat

the_flamedeer_hunter1985

I've been waiting for 20 years to bring back my popper tracksuit … I've been waiting for 20 years to bring back my popper tracksuit bottoms.... and I think this will just complete the ensemble

​jaysus, I remember thinking these popper trackies were awesome...how feckin naff must we all have looked lol

Fashion...............designed by fairy cakes and worn by fruit cakes.............it's all been a big miscake

Damn, they've sold out of size 14.

they are supposed to be Grinch trainers, THATS why!

they are supposed to be Grinch trainers, THATS why!

That looks like it's leaking asbestos.

Banned

DazLFC23 m ago

​jaysus, I remember thinking these popper trackies were awesome...how f …​jaysus, I remember thinking these popper trackies were awesome...how feckin naff must we all have looked lol

I used to live in mine back in the day, was a pain in the backside when you wore them and some flid pulled them whoever designed them didn't have a clue!

cburns

Fashion...............designed by fairy cakes and worn by fruit … Fashion...............designed by fairy cakes and worn by fruit cakes.............it's all been a big miscake

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssshh! don't tell them what most of us know

How else will we enjoy a good funny laugh without these fashionistas

looks like a mashed up water melon!! lol:D

Most......no, don't think so....lots of branded sheep out there on the street

Do they look that bad in the light?
http://www.reebok.com/dwstatic/sits_pod27/dw/image/v2/AAJP_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-reebok-products/en_US/dw650a7788/zoom/BD4758_01.jpg?sw=2000&sfrm=jpg
Yes!

Banned

Predikuesi30 m ago

Do they look that bad in the light?[Image] Yes!

Is this a picture of your own pair?

oh my words seem to escape me oO

Peasants gotta hate.......

the_flamedeer_hunter1985

Is this a picture of your own pair?

Do I detect a hint of envy in your question?

Love em

Banned

Predikuesi33 m ago

Do I detect a hint of envy in your question?

So much!

Original Poster

Strange - this seems to have been moved from "fashion" to "misc/other"!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One for the mathmeticians78
    2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions