Groups

REALLY need advice.... for those who know what I look like.....

well, i'm getting bored of my hair colour (again) coz recently someone (cheers ace R.I.P) said that my hair looked ginger!! it's supposed to be blonde at the mo and i've got more and more paranoid that it doesn't look blonde and was wondering whether or not to dye it dark brown with red bits in??????
    really torn coz if i do this and i don't like it, it will take forever and a day to get it blonde again..... don't know if i'll suit it? really petty dilemma for me but you're help would be appreciated.

thx
    lynds xx

344 Comments

pics first

Banned

pics =]

you are a hot blonde!!!! (and that's coming from a hetro female lol!)

I have to say Ace... and you... Lynds hair does NOT look ginger!!

I say leave it as is

have a go on this lynds - see what style , colour etc - just upload a photo

stellure.com/hai…ape

bring back ace

Banned

pics or ur lying

Original Poster

jellybaby22;4510218

your not ginger...Im ginger.....TBH I think your hair is a nice … your not ginger...Im ginger.....TBH I think your hair is a nice colour...dont think you would suit dark hair.....keep it blonde..I have spend a fortune trying to get blonde hair...now I just stick to dark brown....

WeeWifie;4510225

you are a hot blonde!!!! (and that's coming from a hetro female lol!)I … you are a hot blonde!!!! (and that's coming from a hetro female lol!)I have to say Ace... and you... Lynds hair does NOT look ginger!!I say leave it as is

thx xx

I have naturally light blonde hair and have died/bleached it all manner of colours over the years. I can honestly say the "dark brown with a red tint in" stage I tried was awful. Kids said it looked like bacon!!! :P

Original Poster

skusey;4510220

pics first

DangerGod;4510221

pics =]

imranmaz;4510246

pics or ur lying

my pics have been on here sooooooooo many times :roll:

Banned

go au natural

pics, how does ace know ur a ginger?

Banned

skusey;4510231

bring back ace

he's already been bought back once lool

lyndsbowes;4510258

my pics have been on here sooooooooo many times :roll:

link?

Original Poster

jellybaby22;4510237

+1000000000000000000000I miss him calling me ginger...:cry:

+2000000000000000000

If the pics you've posted are genuine then I would have to say you'd look HOT with any colour hair.

Err what is wrong with being ginger.?

Sulks.

DangerGod;4510267

Like my new avatar?

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/Bored-Baby-1284.jpg

I'm a bloke Lynds......I will tell you the same as I tell the wife.....It looks fine:-D

jellybaby22;4510283

nowt...Im ginger too...:palthough I hide it under dark brown hair … nowt...Im ginger too...:palthough I hide it under dark brown hair dye..:lol:

Shame on you wash it off, Ginger is cool.!!!

ClarityofMind;4510255

I have naturally light blonde hair and have died/bleached it all manner … I have naturally light blonde hair and have died/bleached it all manner of colours over the years. I can honestly say the "dark brown with a red tint in" stage I tried was awful. Kids said it looked like bacon!!! :P

:lol: :giggle:

Lynds!! You don't look ginger! Stop worrying woman! You're bloody gorgeous! x

Banned

skusey;4510231

bring back ace

Favouritism I ask for Ace back and my post gets deleted ;-)

DangerGod;4510267

Don't know if you're doing it on purpose, but there was a whole thread on the topic of bought and brought. You should have said 'brought' btw.

Ginger roolz. Move up here to Scotland and you'll fit right in :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;4510303

:lol: years of bullying have told me otherwise.....I need to go to a … :lol: years of bullying have told me otherwise.....I need to go to a gingers anonomous meeting......:p

Noooo we need to stand up for our gingerness, stand tall and be strong sister.

Train Driver;4510288

I'm a bloke Lynds......I will tell you the same as I tell the wife.....It … I'm a bloke Lynds......I will tell you the same as I tell the wife.....It looks fine:-D

my hubby always says that too! They must have decided on that response on behalf of the collective lol

I can die my hair purple and my husband doesnt notice ( fact )

Original Poster

bargain surfer;4510274

If the pics you've posted are genuine then I would have to say you'd look … If the pics you've posted are genuine then I would have to say you'd look HOT with any colour hair.

awww thx hun.... such a nice thing to say x
    oh and yeah unfortunately they are me lol

ClarityofMind;4510317

my hubby always says that too! They must have decided on that response on … my hubby always says that too! They must have decided on that response on behalf of the collective lolI can die my hair purple and my husband doesnt notice ( fact )

Purple is fine:-D

Original Poster

Train Driver;4510288

I'm a bloke Lynds......I will tell you the same as I tell the wife.....It … I'm a bloke Lynds......I will tell you the same as I tell the wife.....It looks fine:-D

hehehe thx hun but thats what most blokes say to stay out of trouble :giggle:

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4510292

:lol: :giggle:Lynds!! You don't look ginger! Stop worrying woman! You're … :lol: :giggle:Lynds!! You don't look ginger! Stop worrying woman! You're bloody gorgeous! x

lol thx babe.... hope you're ok xxx

lyndsbowes;4510332

hehehe thx hun but thats what most blokes say to stay out of trouble … hehehe thx hun but thats what most blokes say to stay out of trouble :giggle:

Nah.....I'm protecting my pocket and a trip to the hairdressers:-D

It is nice to try a new shade though if you want to lynds, it gives you a lift especially at this time of year when everything has been so dark and gloomy for ages. Spring is on its way

Bigred01;4510311

My dad was from Scotland apparently, would love to go there, do I need a passport being an english person.

Original Poster

Bigred01;4510311

loooooool i don't mean there's owt wrong with being ginger but thats not the colour i chose for lol.....

I'M REALLY SORRY IF I HAVE CAUSED OFFENCE TO ANYONE GINGER I HONESTLY MEAN THERE'S NOWT WRONG BUT THATS NOT THE COLOUR I CHOSE TO BE..... sorry :oops:

jellybaby22;4510324

I cant...Im too ashamed......*thinking of deleting all posts relating to … I cant...Im too ashamed......*thinking of deleting all posts relating to my gingerness now...:lol: *

Too late sweetie you is outed.

Go Black And Sleek,then Give Me A Hug Im Starving Nom

Original Poster

Train Driver;4510354

Nah.....I'm protecting my pocket and a trip to the hairdressers:-D

looooooooool well i'm cheap coz i do D.I.Y

Is this one of these threads where we are all supposed to tell you that you're beautiful lynds? What's up, has aln not been paying enough attention recently..? ... erm ... :oops:

lyndsbowes;4510367

loooooool i don't mean there's owt wrong with being ginger but thats not … loooooool i don't mean there's owt wrong with being ginger but thats not the colour i chose for lol..... I'M REALLY SORRY IF I HAVE CAUSED OFFENCE TO ANYONE GINGER I HONESTLY MEAN THERE'S NOWT WRONG BUT THATS NOT THE COLOUR I CHOSE TO BE..... sorry :oops:

No offence taken, psst do not tell but I went Blonde once.!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;4510375

you dont want to upset gingers...I here they can get nasty....bad … you dont want to upset gingers...I here they can get nasty....bad tempered...so Im told..:whistling: :lol:

looooooooool so are scousers so does that mean i'm extra nasty :-(

Ginner;4510363

My dad was from Scotland apparently, would love to go there, do I need a … My dad was from Scotland apparently, would love to go there, do I need a passport being an english person.

Unfortunately, yes. You may also need to get shots from your Dr too. :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2977
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2493
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767392
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424514493

See more discussions