really need comp advice with asus eeepc701

6 replies
Found 3rd Sep 2009
ok so ive been on web for days, i hve 2 x asus 701 eeepc notebooks and one is really fine but the other one i cannot get the webcam working atall ive searched the web and it states about f2 etc and enable it but its not even there!! i did on my other one but this one is all different it says about finishing os on advance settings and thats not there either,it works fine and get on net etc but cannot get webcam working, apparently you cant get seperate drivers for the cam ive been hunting for days and not too good at comps so even harder anyone please help xx

6 Comments

Have you checked the bios to make sure it is switched on?

Original Poster

cakeybwoy;6199286

Have you checked the bios to make sure it is switched on?

yeah thats the advance screen etc its not even there to disable or enable

If you're running XP try Add New Hardware in Control Panel, and add camera.

Go in to device manager & look for the camera there n see if its been disbaled

Original Poster

kingy58;6200140

If you're running XP try Add New Hardware in Control Panel, and add … If you're running XP try Add New Hardware in Control Panel, and add camera.

i have but dont know what camera is etc as its built in

mrfun1981;6201845

Go in to device manager & look for the camera there n see if its been … Go in to device manager & look for the camera there n see if its been disbaled

its not in there thats what im trying to explain its not on comp as far as i can see??

Original Poster

anyone else have any advice?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions