Really need help :(

Found 3rd Aug 2007
Ok this is what has happened,

I woke up this morning to get ready for work and my Black shirt i wanted to wear was not washed so i had to wear my Purple one............ :-(

i just cant get over it, really need some help to get me through the rest of the day

Sympathy plzzzzzzzzzz

70 Comments

There There, There There lol

Banned

Purple!!!

You do need help indeed.

Can you not get out in your lunch break and treat yourself to a new outfit. It is Friday afterall.

Be quick though so you can squeeze in a lunchtime drink whilst looking fab.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Have you know i make purple look goooood

Well i will be out for a drink at lunch and im willing to buy a new outfit long as the funds are supplied, which it seems you are keen to treat me to

you want my bank details now then haha

Lesson learnt?, Have more than 2 shirts................

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Waheyyyyyy, well i do but there all in the wash, keep forgetting theres 5 working days not 4

Iom-RF

[SIZE="4"]Just like Iom...make sure you have
a spare for Special occasions...[/SIZE]

http://www.labrea.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000005/Tuxedo_sml.jpg

Original Poster

Hmmmmm funky lookin suit,

bet he wears that in the house while nursing a glass on wine with only his boxers on haha

Carzy

Hmmmmm funky lookin suit,bet he wears that in the house while nursing a … Hmmmmm funky lookin suit,bet he wears that in the house while nursing a glass on wine with only his boxers on haha

Jeez Iom, what have I told you about closing your curtains?!?!?

(Just popped in here to make sure all your posts were still here Carzy....
there appears to be a lot of post 'thefts' in the area. Possibly we should
tool up the neighbourhood watch?!?!?)

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Jeez Iom, what have I told you about closing your curtains?!?!?(Just … Jeez Iom, what have I told you about closing your curtains?!?!?(Just popped in here to make sure all your posts were still here Carzy....there appears to be a lot of post 'thefts' in the area. Possibly we shouldtool up the neighbourhood watch?!?!?)

Think ive just got a mark next to my name, if i post anything its more than likely pointless therefore it should be deleted......i agree as well to be honest :-D

Carzy

Think ive just got a mark next to my name, if i post anything its more … Think ive just got a mark next to my name, if i post anything its more than likely pointless therefore it should be deleted......i agree as well to be honest :-D

That's not a mark next to your name....it's extra 'green'......

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

That's not a mark next to your name....it's extra 'green'......

Oh hello there, another jelly baby has joined the block i see

and as for your comment in my PM, yeh i totally agree

If I write something you don't like are you going to report me? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Original Poster

dinosteveus

If I write something you don't like are you going to report me? :giggle: … If I write something you don't like are you going to report me? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Dont know, i might like, i mean it may be your oppinion but your still wrong haha

dinosteveus

If I write something you don't like are you going to report me? :giggle: … If I write something you don't like are you going to report me? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

What colour shirt would you have advised Steve...
just out of interest as I know Carzy won't listen to a word you or anyone says....??!??!

Carzy

Dont know, i might like, i mean it may be your oppinion but your still … Dont know, i might like, i mean it may be your oppinion but your still wrong haha

My opinion, ummmm, thinking about this, is it really worth my input? After all, what do I know about anything, I'll save your finger and my trolls finger and I'll not offer any help or advice on this subject. Soz.
Maybe next time :-D

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

What colour shirt would you have advised Steve...just out of interest as … What colour shirt would you have advised Steve...just out of interest as I know Carzy won't listen to a word you or anyone says....??!??!

Soz, I'm not qualified to answer that question.:roll: :giggle:

Banned

Carzy

Hmmmmm funky lookin suit,bet he wears that in the house while nursing a … Hmmmmm funky lookin suit,bet he wears that in the house while nursing a glass on wine with only his boxers on haha

Nice:oops:

Original Poster

Awww

i feel shot down now haha

Original Poster

Prissymiss

Nice:oops:

Well least it will feel nice if a breeze comes along

Get your Landlady to wash a few more. :-D

I'm sure she has plenty of water.:giggle:

Original Poster

hahahahahahaha class

anyways pub time, speak in abit

Enjoy your drink, mind you don't slip on the wet floor in the Carzy.:-D

Carzy

Ok this is what has happened,I woke up this morning to get ready for work … Ok this is what has happened,I woke up this morning to get ready for work and my Black shirt i wanted to wear was not washed so i had to wear my Purple one............ :-( i just cant get over it, really need some help to get me through the rest of the daySympathy plzzzzzzzzzz

You need a woman's touch ;-)

Banned

Ok then,

Nice:-D

Is that better.

Banned

stora

Ooh-er!:w00t:

stora

To smack him round the back of his head & say "Get your act together"??!?

dinosteveus

Soz, I'm not qualified to answer that question.:roll: :giggle:

OK. So if I was looking to buy a new shirt on eBay would you
feel more qualified to comment??!?!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

OK. So if I was looking to buy a new shirt on eBay would youfeel more … OK. So if I was looking to buy a new shirt on eBay would youfeel more qualified to comment??!?!

Yes, I think you would look good in a Green shirt. Check out the seller first, look at his feedback, buying and selling history. Pay with paypal. If you have any questions ask the seller before you commit to buying it.

Right, that will be £1.50 please.:-D

Carzy

hahahahahahaha classanyways pub time, speak in abit

(Not that anyone expects or wants it to happen, but) if any tragedies befall you while out on your lunchtime session please feel free to revive this thread & 'share with the group' the tale of your traumatic lunchtime Carzy.......

dinosteveus

Yes, I think you would look good in a Green shirt. Check out the seller … Yes, I think you would look good in a Green shirt. Check out the seller first, look at his feedback, buying and selling history. Pay with paypal. If you have any questions ask the seller before you commit to buying it.Right, that will be £1.50 please.:-D

Can I pay by Paypal, have your post deleted & then claim my money back??!?

And if I totally ignore your advice would you mind terribly if I started up a thread a week from now begging for your help once I've lost my house to an unscrupulous eBayer....& have nothing to show for it barring a handful of (supposedly) magic beans???!?!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Can I pay by Paypal, have your post deleted & then claim my money … Can I pay by Paypal, have your post deleted & then claim my money back??!?And if I totally ignore your advice would you mind terribly if I started up a thread a week from now begging for your help once I've lost my house to an unscrupulous eBayer....& have nothing to show for it barring a handful of (supposedly) magic beans???!?!

BACS only, I ain't that daft.:roll: :roll:
Ignore my advise at your peril.:whistling: :whistling:

Original Poster

ooooooo now that was a nice trip out,

nice pint and a burger what a better way to end the week, wish i could of stayed for me though

and whats this about a womens touch, usually they help me out alot haha

Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

To smack him round the back of his head & say "Get your act together"??!?

You like it rough?:whistling:

Banned

Carzy

ooooooo now that was a nice trip out,nice pint and a burger what a better … ooooooo now that was a nice trip out,nice pint and a burger what a better way to end the week, wish i could of stayed for me thoughand whats this about a womens touch, usually they help me out alot haha

Still in the purple number:whistling:

Original Poster

Prissymiss

You like it rough?:whistling:

He probably knows i would like that

Original Poster

Prissymiss

I am indeed :-D

Prissymiss

Carzy

I am indeed.....

[RIGHT]http://www.curvecomm.com/teletubbies/tinkywinky.gif[/RIGHT]

[SIZE="4"]Although this may be closer to the mark........[/SIZE]

[CENTER]http://darlamack.blogs.com/darlamack/images/comedy___teletubbies_after_hours__1_2.jpg[/CENTER]

Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

[RIGHT][/RIGHT]

Now I've got a really annoying song in my head (and the voices).

Curzy won't be young to appreciate this one either.

Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

[SIZE="4"]Although this may be closer to the … [SIZE="4"]Although this may be closer to the mark........[/SIZE][CENTER][/CENTER]

How cute
Post a comment
@
    Text