Really Really Bored ,

what can i do ??? !!!!

32 Comments

Banned

should have got a feret:lol:

http://www.guzer.com/pictures/ferret_beer.jpg

Original Poster

jellybaby22;8573806

go outside and find your friends?watch tv...phone your friends...read a … go outside and find your friends?watch tv...phone your friends...read a book?endless possibilities really

my friends have allll gone in cas' we have a test and they all forgot to revise :lol:

Do your homework.

Banned

jellybaby22;8573806

go outside and find your friends?watch tv...phone your friends...read a … go outside and find your friends?watch tv...phone your friends...read a book?endless possibilities really

The youth of today eh.

Original Poster

casparwhite;8573818

didnt have enough money !!

im goign to get one when i move though :thumbsup: my mum dosent know yet !!

I seriously wish I had time to be bored but that's life being a mum. I would sell one of my kids for a few hours to read a book (no I wouldn't really) but I would love to sit and read or watch my countless dvd box sets I keep buying but have no time to watch. Haven't you got any relatives to visit even? I used to like going to visit my gran when I was younger - it made her day as well as she didn't see many people.

aah96;8573827

didnt have enough money !! im goign to get one when i move though … didnt have enough money !! im goign to get one when i move though :thumbsup: my mum dosent know yet !!

maybe you should tell her you're moving? :?

Original Poster

jellybaby22;8573836

there ya go..answered your own question...revise :-D

all ready done it, whilst my brother was on mario kart !!

DAMNOME;8573843

:lol:

Original Poster

DAMNOME;8573843

im going with her :lol: !!

let Yoshi out... that should keep you busy for a few hours

Original Poster

kaks26;8573834

I seriously wish I had time to be bored but that's life being a mum. I … I seriously wish I had time to be bored but that's life being a mum. I would sell one of my kids for a few hours to read a book (no I wouldn't really) but I would love to sit and read or watch my countless dvd box sets I keep buying but have no time to watch. Haven't you got any relatives to visit even? I used to like going to visit my gran when I was younger - it made her day as well as she didn't see many people.

i used to go and see my nana frequently with the dog as i got older we were very close ! ......... but then she died !

Original Poster

DAMNOME;8573858

let Yoshi out... that should keep you busy for a few hours

omg nooo !!!! it would take me days !!!

i could let noodles out , always find him !!

Banned

you could always join the thread entitled "a rant about the nhs" its a right free for all in there

Stroke your hamster (s)?

DIY makeover it is then :thumbsup:

how about purple hair?

Banned

never too much playtime with the hamsters, they really love it

make them a cardboard climbing toy - i did that, a box with holes in, theyd climb on it, chew it, move it around
    was more fun when i had several young ones in one cage, they'd play hide and seek

Banned

jubbyme;8574114

never too much playtime with the hamsters, they really love itmake them a … never too much playtime with the hamsters, they really love itmake them a cardboard climbing toy - i did that, a box with holes in, theyd climb on it, chew it, move it aroundwas more fun when i had several young ones in one cage, they'd play hide and seek

fun for about 15 mins when you are 5 or 6

how old are you?:lol:

Original Poster

DAMNOME;8573916

DIY makeover it is then :thumbsup:how about purple hair?

i got bored and dyed my hair brown, lol i would get kicked out of school for having purple hair !!!!

just bung a bog roll in - job done

Banned

casparwhite;8574212

fun for about 15 mins when you are 5 or 6how old are you?:lol:

it was past tense! when I was a kid etc....

Original Poster

yoshi is evil && not tame yet !!

Banned

aah96;8574303

you know you have a picture of a rat as your avvy?

Banned

aah96;8574303

poor yoshi, he is scared, he got lost the other day, imagine how he feels, he misses him mum

Original Poster

jubbyme;8574351

poor yoshi, he is scared, he got lost the other day, imagine how he … poor yoshi, he is scared, he got lost the other day, imagine how he feels, he misses him mum

ive been holding him today hes just still warey !

out of all the hamsters i hgave had all of them have been tame within 2 weeks or so , i should be a professional :-D !!!

aah96;8573862

i used to go and see my nana frequently with the dog as i got older we … i used to go and see my nana frequently with the dog as i got older we were very close ! ......... but then she died !

I'm sorry to hear that. How about any other relatives? Probably too late now anyway!

casparwhite;8573818

that looks like an otter to me :thinking:

Original Poster

kaks26;8575058

I'm sorry to hear that. How about any other relatives? Probably too … I'm sorry to hear that. How about any other relatives? Probably too late now anyway!

it is :lol: and i have none that live near me haha , night guyss !!!

Draw round your hand and then draw faces on your fingers to look like the candidates for Gordon Brown's job.

Banned

richp;8575089

that looks like an otter to me :thinking:

nah, its a weasel:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?11
      2. Buying an iPhone second hand33
      3. Legal advice?68
      4. Mortgage44