Groups

Really really bored :(

Nothing on tv, bored senseless, anyone up for a chat? an argument? Anything really, you name the topic and I'll discuss it.

80 Comments

HELLLO

bored also :-(

Get some photos up that always gets threads going!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hi, glad it's not just me. There's not even anyone interesting on facebook, i even joined a transgender friendly group thinking that might be fun lol

Also mega bored here, got to be up at six to get off to alton towers, :w00t:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8965428

Get some photos up that always gets threads going!:thumbsup:

And what kinda pics were you thinking off exactly?:whistling:
    I thought this was a family site?

Original Poster

Sebas111;8965435

Also mega bored here, got to be up at six to get off to alton towers, … Also mega bored here, got to be up at six to get off to alton towers, :w00t:

Why are you going to Alton Towers?

intergeri;8965445

Something to do, got 2 free tickets

intergeri;8965445

To see the bank manager.

Original Poster

Sebas111;8965449

Something to do, got 2 free tickets

Hope you don't most of the day standing in queues

hello im bored too

intergeri;8965459

Hope you don't most of the day standing in queues

Half expecting to do that but beats staring at the same 4 walls for another day

intergeri;8965442

And what kinda pics were you thinking off exactly?:whistling:I thought … And what kinda pics were you thinking off exactly?:whistling:I thought this was a family site?

Yes post away, just cover ant vital bits!:-D

It's ok AF is here to cause trouble!:roll:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8965469

Yes post away, just cover ant vital bits!:-DIt's ok AF is here to cause … Yes post away, just cover ant vital bits!:-DIt's ok AF is here to cause trouble!:roll:

Was gonna say something along those line but last time i did i didnt make any friends :whistling:

Sebas111;8965475

Was gonna say something along those line but last time i did i didnt make … Was gonna say something along those line but last time i did i didnt make any friends :whistling:

Who needs friends when you have enemies! (Or AF!:w00t:)

Original Poster

Okay so there's a few of us that are bored, what we gonna do then? Any suggestions?

Not sure about the pics suggestion lol unless you wanna start 1st?

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8965469

Yes post away, just cover ant vital bits!:-DIt's ok AF is here to cause … Yes post away, just cover ant vital bits!:-DIt's ok AF is here to cause trouble!:roll:

Why don't you post a pic?

Don't worry about covering your vital bits though, I don't have a magnifying glass to hand anyway so your modesty will remain intact.

Sebas111;8965475

Was gonna say something along those line but last time i did i didnt make … Was gonna say something along those line but last time i did i didnt make any friends :whistling:

:?

Banned

Anybody watching DOA on ITV? It's soooo bad it's unreal. Sarah Carter looks hot though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Who's Sarah Carter?
    Hold on I'm gonna google her.

angelfairee;8965500

Why don't you post a pic?Don't worry about covering your vital bits … Why don't you post a pic?Don't worry about covering your vital bits though, I don't have a magnifying glass to hand anyway so your modesty will remain intact.:?

:roll: How original!

Original Poster

intergeri;8965514

Who's Sarah Carter?Hold on I'm gonna google her.

Ah i see what you mean........http://www.theblogyoulovetohate.com/images/large/misc/Sarah%20Carter%20JLH.jpg

Nice boots!

Im going to eat cheese and go to bed and try to get back in that dream with the lady dino's and there scrunchies

The end of the earth - when and how?

Discuss!

Original Poster

raptorcigs;8965540

Im going to eat cheese and go to bed and try to get back in that dream … Im going to eat cheese and go to bed and try to get back in that dream with the lady dino's and there scrunchies

Be careful though, you know the purple dwarf angels will be waiting for you too.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8965519

:roll: How original!

Don't you owe me some kind of PM of stories about your Glastonbury conquests...I mean...weekend?

angelfairee;8965500

Why don't you post a pic?Don't worry about covering your vital bits … Why don't you post a pic?Don't worry about covering your vital bits though, I don't have a magnifying glass to hand anyway so your modesty will remain intact.:?

Not you AF, cant remember who but someone took exception to a comment i made.

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;8965545

The end of the earth - when and how?Discuss!

Seriously? ...... not sure when but a meteor is gonna hit us at some point. Then it's bye bye earth.

Or....... zombie plague.

What does everyone think about the iphone 4??? :whistling:

Original Poster

I already got a telling off for that one.....once bitten:)

Sorry, no iphone comments or questions...

Who's going to win the world cup??!

ei8hty5ive;8965571

What does everyone think about the iphone 4??? :whistling:

I'd like to hit you around the head with an iPhone 4 just for mentioning it on here, but I fear it isn't big enough to cause as much damage as I'd like.

ei8hty5ive;8965589

Sorry, no iphone comments or questions...Who's going to win the world … Sorry, no iphone comments or questions...Who's going to win the world cup??!

World Cup? Yes I think that's big enough to cause enough damage...

intergeri;8965549

Be careful though, you know the purple dwarf angels will be waiting for … Be careful though, you know the purple dwarf angels will be waiting for you too.

they are soooo tasty CHOMP!!!

angelfairee;8965598

I'd like to hit you around the head with an iPhone 4 just for mentioning … I'd like to hit you around the head with an iPhone 4 just for mentioning it on here, but I fear it isn't big enough to cause as much damage as I'd like.World Cup? Yes I think that's big enough to cause enough damage...

I would write some witty retort but it's 12.42 and I can't be ar sed.

Original Poster

raptorcigs;8965610

they are soooo tasty CHOMP!!!

Noooooo don't eat them! You know what will happen...... you're gonna regret that when you get up in the morning and look in the mirror.

Ain't it stange how when the trolls are here we can't wait for them to leave but when they start trolling on other sites we want them back?!? I guess they're like internet punchbags to de-stress..

Anyone heard the rumours about Stevie G today? Not sure if a thread about this but if anyone wants to discuss then feel free, to tell me to STFU

ei8hty5ive;8965614

I would write some witty retort but it's 12.42 and I can't be ar sed.

You're incapable!

Sebas111;8965642

Anyone heard the rumours about Stevie G today? Not sure if a thread about … Anyone heard the rumours about Stevie G today? Not sure if a thread about this but if anyone wants to discuss then feel free, to tell me to STFU

Didn't the papers say it was all a hoax and a nasty rumour? I wouldn't put it past him though...

Original Poster

Sebas111;8965642

Anyone heard the rumours about Stevie G today? Not sure if a thread about … Anyone heard the rumours about Stevie G today? Not sure if a thread about this but if anyone wants to discuss then feel free, to tell me to STFU

Yeah I'm sure i saw a thread about that on here a few days ago.

angelfairee;8965644

You're incapable!

You know full well how 'capable' I am AF...;-) We'll do the same in your car when you get it...:whistling:

ei8hty5ive;8965652

You know full well how 'capable' I am AF...;-) We'd do the same in your … You know full well how 'capable' I am AF...;-) We'd do the same in your car when we get it...:whistling:

Oh no, what's happened to you?! You've finally succumbed to the lure of cheap HUKD innuendo!

I knew I'd ensnare you sooner or later.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!613
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886409
      3. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)77
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …56

See more discussions