Groups
    EXPIRED

Really sharp knives

Hi all, I need to get my hands on some really sharp kitchen knives and ideally I need all stainless steel moulded handles and blades.

I'd be happy to buy a set of various sizes.

Your deals are welcomed.

9 Comments

Richardsons of Sheffield make the best knives in the World, well I think so anyway.

What is your budget and how many and what type do you require?

No, IMO either Global Knives or sabbateur are the best. Much more expense than Richardson, but well well worth the difference. Costco often have the global as a reasonable-ish price
    check ebay for the different types

thespacecowboy

No, IMO either Global Knives or sabbateur are the best. Much more expense … No, IMO either Global Knives or sabbateur are the best. Much more expense than Richardson, but well well worth the difference. Costco often have the global as a reasonable-ish pricecheck ebay for the different types

I've used sabbateur knives, but it's up to the individual I 'spose with how they feel to them.
    I've never heard of Global Knives, but I'll have a Google.

As a pro I'd go for Global, about the best there is:giggle:

Original Poster

Thanks all - going to start googling for those brands.

]link GSF15 Peeling Knife, GSF16 Paring Knife, GSF17 Turning Knife and GSF22 Utility Knife

]link G2 carving knife, GSF15 paring knife, GSF22 peeling knife.

]link Bread knife, G2 carving knife and a GSF15 paring knife

SABATIER are very good

forgot where i go the last two lots but the daily mail have offers on where you get the knifes for free (well you play postage)
    maybe someone can jog my memory
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions