Groups

Really Sore Stomach ....

Well i was in the school gym doing P.E and i did about 50-60 pul up things except you put ur arms on these cushion things and pull ur knees up then i did about the same amount in sit ups and rowing machine ect ... dont know if i have just over done it or pulled something all help appreciated thanks xxx

26 Comments

50-60 pull ups my ****

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;7807258

50-60 pull ups my ****

did i say pull ups....... nooooo

i said sort of then i explained what they were

so you did crunches?

youve probably just worked the muscles should go away in a few days

You are probably just feeling a bit stiff because you were working muscles that you never knew you had, it should loosen up and go away over a few days.

Banned

Girl time maybe.

Original Poster

numptyj;7807288

so you did crunches?youve probably just worked the muscles should go away … so you did crunches?youve probably just worked the muscles should go away in a few days

hunchback;7807295

You are probably just feeling a bit stiff because you were working … You are probably just feeling a bit stiff because you were working muscles that you never knew you had, it should loosen up and go away over a few days.

thankyou repped

Original Poster

DLM;7807303

Girl time maybe.

pmsl .. no its not :lol:

See a Doctor maybe?
    I know it's a "way out there" suggestion, but it may help.

thesaint;7807311

See a Doctor maybe?I know it's a "way out there" suggestion, but it may … See a Doctor maybe?I know it's a "way out there" suggestion, but it may help.

Controversial lol

Original Poster

]THESE!!

not one after the other small gaps in between for about 20 mins or something

then yes...youve just worked your stomach muscles hard, its a good thing shows your session was worth while

Original Poster

numptyj;7807341

then yes...youve just worked your stomach muscles hard, its a good thing … then yes...youve just worked your stomach muscles hard, its a good thing shows your session was worth while

ok cool thankyou

Banned

You put me to shame.

I need to do some excercise soon before I can't get in to my size 12 jeans :oops:

prolly just working muscles you've not worked before, my daughter (14) did a similiar excersise last week & ached for a while, it will pass :thumbsup:

oh & is your room tidy & all your homework done, no porkies now

trying to catch a mouse at the mo,we've got one in the garage & its been chewing my fishing gear :x

richp;7807372

prolly just working muscles you've not worked before, my daughter (14) … prolly just working muscles you've not worked before, my daughter (14) did a similiar excersise last week & ached for a while, it will pass :thumbsup:oh & is your room tidy & all your homework done, no porkies now :ptrying to catch a mouse at the mo,we've got one in the garage & its been chewing my fishing gear :x

sounds painful :w00t:

Original Poster

DLM;7807364

You put me to shame.I need to do some excercise soon before I can't get … You put me to shame.I need to do some excercise soon before I can't get in to my size 12 jeans :oops:

haahaa well i have lost 1 stone recently go mee !!

richp;7807372

prolly just working muscles you've not worked before, my daughter (14) … prolly just working muscles you've not worked before, my daughter (14) did a similiar excersise last week & ached for a while, it will pass :thumbsup:oh & is your room tidy & all your homework done, no porkies now :ptrying to catch a mouse at the mo,we've got one in the garage & its been chewing my fishing gear :x

my room aint tidy and i have no homework sir, i finish school tomorrow though and on valentines day hopefully my mum will be nice and give me some money so i can go to the cinema with all the single ppl in my group LOL !!

bitseylango;7807400

lol, im trying to catch it humainly, its one smart mouse :x

Pulled muscle, you're gonna hurt for a couple of days mate. A nice long soak in the bath will make you feel better.

and of course sympathy

Original Poster

bitseylango;7807400

:w00t:

Theres always one :roll: :lol:

Original Poster

richp;7807419

lol, im trying to catch it humainly, its one smart mouse :x

mice

r.i.p baileys & guiness :cry:

aah96;7807435

mice r.i.p baileys & guiness :cry:

oh ex mice, great names though !

Original Poster

richp;7807466

oh ex mice, great names though !

yes sadly, baileys eat guiness

baileys was a creamy colour and guiness was black with a beige belly hence the names :lol:

pain is nature's way of telling you to stop....

Original Poster

ive got orienteering tomorrow yayy!!

me and my partner always win lol

Aaaaaah

aah96;7807305

thankyou repped

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp23
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281979
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions