Groups

Realtime Spyware Protection. Which Software?

Hi all,

I have two spyware tools (Lavasoft Adware and Malware Malwarebytes) which are brilliant at removing apyware/trojans etc when I am infected etc.

Is there any tool which will offer 'real time' protection whichout having to pay for it?

Thanks in advance

7 Comments

I thought AVG Done this too?

free.avg.com/dow…ion

[LIST]
    [*]Award-winning antivirus and antispyware
    [*][COLOR=red]Real-time safe internet surfing and searching[/COLOR]
    [*]Quality proven by 80 million of users
    [*]Easy to download, install and use
    [*]Protection against viruses and spyware
    [*]Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP[/LIST]

]Spyware Terminator is free and I use it on all my PCs for Real Time Protection.

Can anyone tell me is the above needed as well as AVG ? If so can they run together on Vista?
    Thanks

Original Poster

snowtiger;4714032

Can anyone tell me is the above needed as well as AVG ? If so can they … Can anyone tell me is the above needed as well as AVG ? If so can they run together on Vista?Thanks

I have AVG running the constant protection, but everything seems to get through. When I run Adware or Malware they find loads that AVG misses.

bjmcghee;4714014

]Spyware Terminator is free and I use it on all my PCs for Real Time … ]Spyware Terminator is free and I use it on all my PCs for Real Time Protection.

Do you find it performs well at blocking spyware things as they happen?

Thanks ;-)

07sanchez;4714046

Do you find it performs well at blocking spyware things as they happen?

I find that it stops pretty much everything as when I run any other programs like Malware Bytes, AVG, Adaware, etc then they find nothing but cookies. Can't remember the last time I had anything classed as critical. All I do is that when something is flagged up as trying to access the internet then I google the warning details and check it out if I allow it or not.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Santander - Compensation1519
      2. Giffgaff New goodybags22
      3. Get an annual MOT reminder66
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.410

See more discussions