Reason why a chinese supplier on Amazon could not deliver the goods

Posted 29th NovEdited by:"jasee"
'Dear, because our warehouse is on fire, the goods you purchased have been burned. If we pick up and distribute from the supplier again, the time may be delayed by two to three months, so if you urgently need the goods In this case, we kindly ask you to apply for a return, we will give you a full refund, and next time you come to our store to purchase goods, we will give you additional discounts to compensate you, thank you for your understanding and support, I wish you a happy life.'
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
Wow sounds tradgic if true, hope they recover
deals6929/11/2019 16:50

Wow sounds tradgic if true, hope they recover

Quite, however earlier in the day they emailed me to say they'd dispatched the goods, so I hope the plane or ship they sent them in doesn't catch fire
Amazon doesn't tolerate its marketplace sellers not performing. Rather than the MP seller attempting to explain to Amazon why it cannot perform, the usual approach by a cunning MP seller is to effectively ask the buyer to cancel the order, with the MP seller citing a major trauma excuse reason why it is in the interests of the buyer to cancel. Of course that couldn't possibly be the case with OP's order.
AndyRoyd29/11/2019 17:33

Amazon doesn't tolerate its marketplace sellers not performing. Rather …Amazon doesn't tolerate its marketplace sellers not performing. Rather than the MP seller attempting to explain to Amazon why it cannot perform, the usual approach by a cunning MP seller is to effectively ask the buyer to cancel the order, with the MP seller citing a major trauma excuse reason why it is in the interests of the buyer to cancel. Of course that couldn't possibly be the case with OP's order.

I have emailed them to ask how they managed to send the goods after they caught fire in the warehouse, I haven't received a reply yet.
It was a post here for a watch case, they also had one which was twice the size but almost the same price. So I ordered that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions