Groups
    EXPIRED

Reasonably priced bluetooth keyboard for PS4/PS3?

I am looking for something that's not too expensive but will work on both the PS4 and PS3. Hopefully under £20.

Can anyone help me out? Online or instore

8 Comments

Buy the Pokemon Typing Adventure DS game and you get an official Nintendo Bluetooth keyboard which is nice and compact and incredible quality considering it's currently £4.99.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm
    Edited by: "momartin" 13th Dec 2014

I bought this one from scan tho I really only use it for long texts on my mobile as I am not a good texter.
    Works great and is small, compact but very useable.
    As it is bluetooth it should pair with any bluetooth device.

scan.co.uk/pro…nge.
    They have others as well check the site out

Link won't work for some reason. Item number is 240/9843 at Argos.

Original Poster

Momartin thanks but no stock near me.
    Spectra7045 the link you posted seems to be dead, could you please try again?

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/lms-kbd-bt-s-bluetooth-(bt30)-keyboard-78-keys-10m-range

Think it's this one, delivery is steep! I live about 10 mins away from Scan but it's a very daunting shop to go in despite the fact I was an IT engineer for years!!

You can get any bluetooth keyboard to work. Im using a logitech Ipad keyboard shell with my ps4. A cheap tablet keyboard would work too.

The Pokemon game was great, and a multi use keyboard.

Original Poster

I thought with a lot of keyboards stating for IOS/IPhone etc. that these might not be great for games consoles
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions