Groups
    EXPIRED

Reasons for choosing your user name.........

I'm just being a nosey old fruit but I'm curious as to where everyone got their user names from. Some seem obvious and others are just bizarre!

15 Comments

My initials - mb - and my nickname from skewl (i got gud edumecation me) gringo

Banned

It was just a random name, i think the one i wanted was taken

already discussed at length ]here

Mine is a reminder to me

I kept accidently calling my daughter a dipsh*t, so changed it to chipstick.....

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5214585

Thanks, I did search but obviously didn't look up the right words.

Babbabooey;5214585

And ]here

i find this thread more intresting than the old threads

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5214595

I kept accidently calling my daughter a dipsh*t, so changed it to … I kept accidently calling my daughter a dipsh*t, so changed it to chipstick.....

Lol!

Why do people get uppity when something has been discussed months before?

It hurts you how?

Just don't read the thread if you've seen it all before lol

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5214760

Why do people get uppity when something has been discussed months before? … Why do people get uppity when something has been discussed months before? It hurts you how? Just don't read the thread if you've seen it all before lol

Thank you! :thumbsup: It was posted over two months ago and a lot of people haven't seen or posted on it.

mine is because my sons called rivre but i call him roo for some strange reason and roo lengthens to rooster and i remember seeing roosterpotatoes when they came out so i chose it but i couldnt fit all characters in when i signed up so had to shorten it to roosterpots :w00t:

Banned

thesaint;5214700

And ]here

Wow.... That database goes back over 6 months now I see!

My name :-)

My nickname, but Ruthless was taken so mine is RuthIess with a capitial i not L!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844472
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911

See more discussions