Groups

"rec" is this film worth watching??

thinking of watchin it on box office but the subtitles are putting me off
    is it worth watching?

12 Comments

I really enjoyed it , twas a bit short though 1hr 10 mins , not really horror just a bit jumpy and living dead style ?

starsparkle2311;3246809

What's it about? How's your birthday been? Have you had a bit of cake … What's it about? How's your birthday been? Have you had a bit of cake yet? Hope you've had a good day!

Its about some people doing a documentary on some firemen, they get sent to some house where some old ladys fallen over and it all gets a bit creepy from there on. Its filmed using a handheld cam like in cloverfield, and its about some weird demonic virus that can be spread through saliva.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3246809

What's it about? How's your birthday been? Have you had a bit of cake … What's it about? How's your birthday been? Have you had a bit of cake yet? Hope you've had a good day!

dunno really,a horror something about firefighters i think :oops:
    no cake,but me fella is cooking tea for everyone tonight (steak) and we have strawberries and cream for after
    very boring birthday but then i am 32 now
    thanks for asking

Original Poster

i love horrors,but its rare to see a descent one these days

Original Poster

i got the adele 19 cd which i am dissaponted in and the ting ting cd
    and a lovely bunch of flowers of my mate

edjaned;3246873

dunno really,a horror something about firefighters i think :oops:no … dunno really,a horror something about firefighters i think :oops:no cake,but me fella is cooking tea for everyone tonight (steak) and we have strawberries and cream for aftervery boring birthday but then i am 32 nowthanks for asking

thought you was going to have chinese? :?

Original Poster

cheerleader;3246975

thought you was going to have chinese? :?

fella picked up some steak and peppercorn sauce on the way home from work and said he was cooking our tea so i didnt argue :thumbsup:
    could always have a chinese 2moro night :whistling:

i thought [rec]was brilliant, very scary ending, it's now been remade in english and it's called "quaritine" that version stars dexters sister

Original Poster

whos dexter??
    do u get used to the subtitles or do they get on your nerves through the film?

watched in bruges other day on box office which i enjoyed

Dont be put off by the subtitles, you'll get into it and they will be easier to read after awhile..its not loads of talk so i didnt find it much of a problem.. i thought it also added to the film..not understanding the people (if that makes sense) more drama!

Go see it !!!

Been meaning to watch this but PS3 doesn't supprt subtitles, may watch the remake but heard it's rubbish, but I do like Dexter's sister...

edjaned;3247069

whos dexter??do u get used to the subtitles or do they get on your nerves … whos dexter??do u get used to the subtitles or do they get on your nerves through the film?watched in bruges other day on box office which i enjoyed

sorry should have said dexter is a us tv show about a serial killer which a lot of people are watching at the moment, the woamn who plays his sister is the star of the us remake ]quarintine

Don't be put off by the subtitles i still enjoyed the film, the same with the other spanishe horror "the orphanage" you just get used to the subtitles.

In bruges is a brilliant film too :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628

See more discussions