Groups

Rec of a good UK Xbox sites/info sources

I can't believe the number of Xbox HDD that are available from Hong Kong vs UK. I can find loads from HK and very little UK wise. I must keep missing the 'good sites'. And I'm new to gaming and have an Xbox so rather than ask questions that no doubt have been answered somewhere else I'd like recommendations, if you would, for UK sites dealing with the Xbox - where to get accessories, learn 'how to do' the simplest of things for total noobz to things like change HDD eg current HDD models that fit inside the HDD case.

Not meaning to be rude but gottta log off now too. :eek:

5 Comments

[url]www.afterdawn.com[/url]

Original Poster

Cheers, repped.

Original Poster

Hell that can't be right can it...you need amodded console to install a new hdd? And you need a modded console to back up your games to HDD.

Meathotukdeals;7402808

Hell that can't be right can it...you need amodded console to install a … Hell that can't be right can it...you need amodded console to install a new hdd? And you need a modded console to back up your games to HDD.

For the Xbox that's correct. Try Xbox-Scene. Plenty of tutorials etc in the forums over there, pretty useful site, I've called upon it many times in the past.

Original Poster

Cheers repped.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Disney descendants duvet35
      2. Dreams bed sale.21
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed89
      4. Looking for an iPhone deal33

See more discussions